Here is One Do You Think The Ramones Would Like Rancid

Redlands, California
We fans are like Rancid's style is based off Ramones style in many way's They not hardcore like normal street punk all though a spell of it is. Then you get CJ a bit on his own now, Well, not really, but The Interrupters seem to like to play with him. Might be that famous thing or could be just a punk thing. Did the Ramones like Rancid or did they play with Rancid? You tell me. Keep saying Rancid is not punk. I don't buy if that is the case. What about the hero's? In a normal positive world we would call this a passing of a torch. In this world we call it a fake punk band and a overrated not really punk band. Tell me not something is off in the world when you have to even question this. Also did you ever see Rancid play with Joe Strummer and actually got him to sign to their record. Sad day when that cannot even be appreciated. Whats wrong with people?
Los Angeles-1996 último show de Ramones Ramones por siempre Argentina Ramonera
I do not know.I am not aware of all the character here.Then again oh hell not sure what I am talking about.Sorry I am blank
• Redlands, California
You tried homie, how many ever called you homie? Means you cool in my book and at least checked it out to see what's up and if it was something that made sense to you.
@crossbones27 thank you.