When you Write a Discussion,Topics Do you Remember ALL Details???

@kepweng (19121)
Waikoloa, Hawaii
Good morning! its a Couple of times or Mostly Often i Forget Some important Words , Sentence when i Write a Discussion and or Topics! Are you the Same ? Do you Re write or Edit Again ?? if you Missed one or a couple of sentenced , words and typos errors??
@august18 (4024)
• Tunisia
No always. I have a very weak memory.
@inertia4 (27711)
I always try to proof read all my posts before I post them up here or anywhere. Sometimes I notice a misspelled word here and there and I usually go in and fix that. Otherwise I just make sure there is nothing missing.
@Micmac (9585)
When I think back, sometimes I remember that I misspelled a word or my grammar was wrong and then I correct the mistake. Other times, I discover a typo way later after I go back to my older discussions and get shocked at some of my crazy spelling of words, looking like I was half asleep.
@kepweng (19121)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
nice hope u do my looting if your NOT LAzy to Type
@Micmac (9585)
@kepweng Maybe I have dementia editing so many of my myLot spelling errors!
@FayeHazel (21245)
Hm, usually I remember what I want to talk about. Sometimes - I will just leave it go if I forgot something - and then it gives me something to comment with in the discussion
@1hopefulman (33394)
I always re-read the discussion or my comments but sometimes I only notice later a little error and so I edit and fix it.
Have a good grammar and spell-check in your computer. That would be very helpful. Yes, I always proofread and edit before publishing. But sometimes errors slip out from correction.