Watch Fish Swim.

Roseburg, Oregon
Did you know that if you sit and relax and watch fish swimming around. Just doing that will reduce your blood pressure.This hypnotic effect will also reduce your heart rate. So if you can watch fish. You should to relax.
Roku has a channel with a fish tank and the sounds and views of the fish are relaxing. the baby loves it as well. I have also an channel with different rain options. When I am in need of calming down I tend to listen in the dark.
That's great.
@jstory07 Thank you.
@louievill (19724)
I have an aquarium at home and an antique bath tub that I converted to a mini pond in our backyard garden, yes it's soothing and in a way therapeutic.
I know that. I have a aquarium at home. It is very nice to see different kinds of fish swim around inside. I think it can also release your pressure.
I could get that effect if the fish were in a pool, but not if they were in a tank. I feel sorry for them, they should have more room.
@minx267 (14603)
• Hartford, Connecticut
yes, I think anyone who owns fish tanks is aware of this secret.. I used to have quite a few.. .it is so relaxing to watch them. I haven't had any operating tanks in over a decade.. I still have my tanks... maybe one day I will clean them out and try starting one up again..
@rakski (22101)
Oh yes, I like to watch them especially the kois. they are so colorful
@lynnief (1248)
I read about this some years ago and thought I'd try it. Bought some fish and set up a little tank. Unfortunately, it didn't work out so well for the fish - I turned out to be the classic fish killer.
@sueznewz2 (10162)
• Alicante, Spain
Yes I Had heard of that judy.... it's one of those things that grab your attention whenever there is one around...
I would love to have an aquarium but I hate cleaning them. Yes it is calming.
I do agree with you. It calms us when watching fish swims. I had a lampshade that has swimming effect of fishes.
@Icydoll (24722)
We used to have an nice Aquarium in my childhood..it's very relaxing to see fish swimming in the aquarium..
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
I agree with you, Judy. It is really relaxing and entertaining at the same time.
@id_peace (7633)
Yes especially when it comes to fishes like koi
@aureliah (18854)
• Kenya
I dint know these two but I have always known it’s relaxing
I could see that would have a calming effect.
@Mavic123456 (14474)
• Thailand
wow... that's nice. Hypnotic effect... I can imagine like those spirals on the pupils. haha. but yeah nature's medicine, free and safe at all times
@nsns1332 (66)
• Lucknow, India
NICE INFO
@caopaopao (12553)
Thank you for sharing. I'm thinking about buying a fish tank and some fish.lol
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
Wow that's interesting! I love watching swimming fish in an aquarium
@geopiscean (1781)
• Kochi, India
I have also heard that watching swim fish can improve your heart performance and is recommended by doctors to heart patients.