This is not fair play

Bucharest, Romania
Hi friends. I sometimes play chess online. I choose the type of game which gives each player 10 minutes in total or 5 minutes in total. I don’t play games which give me less than 5 minutes in total. One thing that bothers me is that at some point the opponent when it sees that it is 100% losing the game instead of clicking the “resign” button they do nothing which is really annoying because I just stay there and wait for them to move but nothing happens and they intentionally lose the game on time to annoy me. In my opinion this is not fair play at all. If I see that I have no pieces left and that I am 100% losing the game I simply click on “resign” button and end the game there. I don’t just let my time fly away in order to annoy my opponent. What is your opinion on this issue? Is this not anti-sport?
@mlgen1037 (29623)
• Manila, Philippines
There may be a bug or something on the game or cheating?
• Bucharest, Romania
there is no bug generally. They simply leave the game without resigning.
@mlgen1037 (29623)
• Manila, Philippines
@Cristi_Ichim Oh. That is kind of rude for me.
@silvermist (20114)
I would never do that.The opponent has no ''sportsman spirit''.
@Starmaiden (7636)
Maybe he was waiting for you to check mate.
• Bucharest, Romania
??????
• Bucharest, Romania
It was HIS turn to move, not mine
• Hangzhou, China
i love to play chess,like Army chess,Gobang and Modern ludo.But i never play it with any true person online.because i'm very bad at it and true person will think a lot of time,some of them will suddenly exit the game.It's very annoying.so i love to play the chess with AI in flash game.