I need a online work, Badly

@kaphokz (202)
Good day! I need a online work, I tried paid to post forums, cryptocurrency, fiverr (no one ordered my gig), upwork (they rejected my resume), Humanatic (I always get charged because my work is not right), online surveys. Guys I need some work that is basically permanent. Not temporary. I am just a student and I want to make my own money. Specially I want to use my own money when hanging out with my friends. Can you please help me? :/
You won't make a living working online. You need a regular job with an hourly wage. This is a good on the side for extra cash, but it won't sustain you.
@kaphokz (202)
I think that too, but I want to earn atleast 30 dollars a month :/
@kaphokz I hope you can.
@Jessabuma (27441)
• Baguio, Philippines
Besides myLot do you want to find another online jobs? Check twitchfollow and fluxrewards.. I am not a member in these sites but @Icydoll confirmed they're not a scam sites..
@kaphokz (202)
I want a permanent online job, Just like having a dollar everyday. :) Do you know some sites?
@Icydoll (19083)
@kaphokz it's not easy to get a permanent job in online we have to earn as much as we can in the time the site is legit.. because we don't know when the site turn to be scam..
@Jessabuma (27441)
• Baguio, Philippines
@kaphokz As I have said, check twitchfollow and fluxrewards.
Why don't you look for a real life part-time job? You could be a waiter for some hours a week in a fast food restaurant, for example. Or someone who stocks the shelves in a supermarket.
@kaphokz (202)
U thunk that will not work, Because I am a student, a college student I cannot work offline while studying and doing online work :/
@pumpkinjam (5774)
This might not be helpful in getting you work but just some advice. I am a professional writer and have used sites such as Fiverr, Upwork, People Per Hour, etc. to find work with absolutely no luck whatsoever. I am sure there are people who are successful on them but you do have to be careful as I have come across a fair few scammers. It is also quite unlikely that you will find actual work on any permanent basis through that type of site as they are usually one-off or short-term jobs. If you know what it is you want to do then you could create a profile for yourself. Write a bio with the work you can offer and pitch it to relevant websites or online communities. If you use Facebook or other social media, you could do the same on there.
@kaphokz (202)
Thank you for your tip!!
@iridion9 (7205)
try gotranscript be sure you are good in English.
@kaphokz (202)
I am not good in typing speed, I am just typing just an average speed
I think it's very hard to make money online, good luck.
@shynu44 (4899)
register at and freelancer.com, lots of writing and IT jobs there.
@kaphokz (202)
I got rejected there