what is the hardest part of writing process?

The hardest part for me what do we talk about. There are many things in our life we can talk. Also very had finding a good topic to write about. you can write something you care about and know well. What about your school days.What did you write for a topic in your class. Getting up early this morning is a good start. Going to meet someone,shopping,lunch,volunteer work. books,theater,movies,There is a lot out there. Think about it.Get started you will find something. Class dismissed. Photo online
@JustBhem (39236)
• Davao, Philippines
I think is the thought that you already have in your mind, it's ready for you to write it down then suddenly it's gone. Like you lost in translation. Mental block as what they say.
@JustBhem yes you are right there.How is your tummy
@JustBhem (39236)
• Davao, Philippines
@amadeo It's not hurting anymore and I still can't go back to sleep. How are you today?
@JustBhem I am holding my own.No need to complain.Just go along with it.
There really are a lot of topics out there. Coming up with one that will interest others is difficult sometimes.
@Corbin5 yes that is for sure.But you want to write to interest people here?
@amadeo If I find something I did not know before, I like to write about that. Maybe it will be a new something to others too.
• Phoenix, Arizona
Sometimes I don't worry about what interests others. Instead, I just write what I am feeling or what I think I should be writing about. Then I go from there.
@spiderdust (6462)
• San Jose, California
For me, at least lately, it's finding the time to sit down and write. It's so much easier for me to comment on other people's posts, but that doesn't earn me much of anything.
@spiderdust yes your right there.
• Phoenix, Arizona
I sit down and write a bunch of things at once and wait to post. I post them as I am commenting.
Sometimes we get caught up in looking for the perfect topic whereas it's interesting just to hear about what other people are doing
• Phoenix, Arizona
I love reading about what others are doing and what is going on in peoples lives. I also love learning new things!
@porwest (5890)
You've got 88 years on your belt. There should be a lot of stories worth telling. I'd be a fan to hear as many as you could provide.
@AlisaTR (961)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Me too.
@porwest yes lot of stories.some good some bad.lol
@porwest (5890)
@amadeo Even bad stories can be good, right? lol
@alberello75 (17948)
• Genova, Italy
Well, for me, the biggest difficulty, for example, writing a discussion here on Mylot, is that I'm not a native English speaker (i'm italian). So I have to do a long and careful translation work, before I can publish here.
• Phoenix, Arizona
I can understand you fine. I know that it's a long process, but at least you are trying. I am sure your English writing and all that will get better as you go along.
@alberello75 (17948)
• Genova, Italy
@star_disgate I hope. Even though haveng now reached age 43, I hardly believe I can improve myself.
@alberello75 You can do it Al.study a little bit each day
@db20747 (8484)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Its hard to think of something creative! I like creativity!! The plot is hard to come up with. But if I catch the ideas while they R flowing its a lot more fun and easier!! Just let the imagination run wild!!!!!!
@db20747 good for you.You have the talent there.
@db20747 (8484)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@amadeo thank U!!!!
@db20747 my pleasure
I can think of ideas up the wazzoo . . . the hardest part for me is sitting down to actually write and produce a final piece!!
@much2say I see and how do you handle this.
@amadeo I don't . . . that's why I don't get it done .
For me the hardest part of the writing process is finding enough time to write. I don't like stopping when I'm on a roll and go to bed, or leave to take care of business. It's an inconvenience. So I try to find a time to write when I won't have any interruptions and can definitely stay up late to do so. I call that being in writing mode. It's a mode I'm in now, but haven't done any writing yet today. As far as blog writing - I have no trouble finding a topic to write about. At least not on myLot. My own blog is another matter. I rarely visit my blog site.
@just4him I see.You do well here in writing.
@amadeo Thank you.
I try to think of things that a lot of people can relate to or might have an opinion on.
@snowy22315 good idea there.
@caopaopao (10615)
There are many things to write in life. But I am willing to write only those things that touch me and interest me.
@caopaopao good idea there.That is cool.
@caopaopao (10615)
@amadeo Thank you!Have a nice weekend
@caopaopao I will try there.
@aninditasen (1727)
• Raurkela, India
You can write only when you find a topic of your interest.
yes but there are so many there.you want to get the right one.
• Raurkela, India
@amadeo The right topic would be according to the situation and according to your mood.
@amadeo Alfredo, there are times I cannot think of anything to write so go into other posts and answer those and sometimes I come up with something for me to write.
@Hannihar I was thinking about this.Take a break and just comment for a spell.
@amadeo Alfredo, I prefer if do not have a topic lined up to post then I go into others and something has come to me at times.
I really love to write anything thats come in my mind but its hard for me to know if others will love the way i write. But im happy that i can express myself.
@Kingrooster good for you there.Nice to meet you.
@amadeo nice meeting you too.
@rakski (18418)
I definitely agree. It is very hard to find a good topic to write. But when you found and started on it, it can go on forever. lol
@rakski yes it can.
@rakski (18418)
@dgobucks226 (12698)
I write about topics which interest me. Things I read about online or in magazines that others might also find of interest and might like to comment on...
@dgobucks yes very good idea there.Thanks.
I like to write about topics that make us think , but I don't do it too often because we are not always in the mood to put on our thinking caps.
@Kandase11 that is for sure there.I think my cap got worn out lol
@id_peace (7192)
I don’t have the problem with topic I only have the trouble of trying to let everyone trying to understand what I want to say
@id_peace good for you.
• Phoenix, Arizona
For me, it's putting my thoughts down. I have so many ideas. What I have started doing is saving blank word documents on the computer, with the name of the idea I have. Then I write my main idea out. And let it sit for a few hours and then add or edit when I am ready to post. It might seem like a long process or a hassle, but I like doing it that way. This way I feel like I am not missing anything.
@star_disgate that is a very smart way of doing this.Good for you
Yes Mr. Rossi, I do write. I can look at a rock, name it and give it life!
@andriaperry I am sure you can.good for you there.