See anything good yesterday May 16?

Los Angeles, California
“Personal Shopper” is a French film that is primarily all in English so few subtitles. The movie stars Kristen Stewart (Bella from the “Twilight” series) working as a personal shopper for a French celebrity in Paris. She is also a medium in mourning over the recent death of her twin brother and seeking a message from the other side by him. So you think this is going to be some supernatural movie. No. There is a scene of her confronting a spirit but that is dropped and never explained. Instead the story turns into she is set up for the murder of her employer. Critics loved this film and I can see why. It’s slow and ultimately pointless. I am the first one to appreciate an undraped attractive female form but it struck me that Stewart’s nude scenes were gratuitous serving no purpose. I must be a masochist because I tuned into the Angels game. With Justin Verlander on the mound for Houston, the outcome was inevitable. The current best pitcher in the game tossed a brilliant complete game 2-0 shutout for the Astros. The tragedy was the two runs came as a result of the dumbest of dumb errors by the Angels third baseman. The only highlight was the TV camera zeroing in on the stands where Verlander’s wife supermodel Kate Upton was sitting. Was it a Happy Hump Day viewing wise for you?
I ended up watching one episode of Brooklyn nine nine for the first time. Was kind of funny.
If you ever get the chance, season 1 episode 6 is hilarious.
@lnillerman (1901)
wow sounds like a real good movie.
@mlgen1037 (15077)
• Manila, Philippines
Well, all I did was work today.
@Micmac (7659)
The last movie I watched with Kristen Stewart was 'Snow White and the Huntsman.' I find her acting to be kind of blah. I will skip on 'Personal Shopper.' Sounds like a confusing plot story. Yesterday,, I watched 'The Lady from Shanghai' (Orson Welles and Rita Hayworth).
Lady from Shanghai is a classic with the mirror scene.
@Micmac (7659)
@JohnRoberts Yes, it had a great ending with the amazing mirror scene! A classic film noir.
@Micmac Welles was married to Rita at the time.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
That Kristen Stewart movie sounds terrible lol. We watched The Intern and Archer.
It was disappointing.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@JohnRoberts most things with her in it are. Panic room was decent but she was pretty young in that. Whatcha watching this morning? A lifetime movie about homicidal nannies?
@thislittlepennyearns No movies on tap today. Baseball later and likely watching last night's episode of The Originals. You watching an episode of Doctor Who meets Hank Hill sat the WWE match?
@JohnRoberts I saw personal shopper once a long time a go on TV but now that I have Netflix I just watch what is on there. I finished something about The Monkey King and that was good and now is watching Contiium. It is very interesting. Actually yesterday was the 17th here in Jerusalem.
We watched a few episodes of the Big Bang Theory.
At least they won. You have to give them that. My viewing pleasure - Christmas Inheritance on Netflix and Smallville on Hulu.
I watched a new Law and Order, I have not seen this show in forever.
Tv was kinda blah. And next week is last svu of season so then wont have any Wednesday shows.
I had heard of that movie. Thank you for sparing me the monotony of watching it. I watched Good Bones and Hidden Potential.
@FourWalls (12865)
I watched the Cubs game until the Braves put it out of reach, then I turned over to watch Verlander.
@quantum2020 (8721)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I watched deep house music videos. I have been watching them for the last three months
@Dena91 (4171)
Mike and I watched some videos on you tube, after church we watched a couple episodes of Guy's Groceries Games and went to sleep watching Unsolved Mysteries. I have never cared for Kristin Stewart movies.
My viewing pleasure was Survivor
@rakski (8291)
I did a lot of chores yesterday and today. Theres the laundry, ironing and fokding of clothes. Cleaning of house to find my glasses.
I watched season ending Modern Family, Am Housewife..and whatever else was on that channel. I watched Designated Survivor which might be the last show since it isn't being renewed. I kind of liked it..but it just wasn't that gripping. I usually tuned it out.