Gossip Go Away!

@WriterAI (5237)
Bulgaria
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's friendship was accompanied by gossip. Now their relationship turned into their marriage. Their wedding has just taken place. It isn't well for gossip writers. The end of the countdown to their wedding marked the end of gossip on this remarkable topic. It isn't a good news for gossip inventors. But why take care? They will survive - I am sure. Thanks for reading.
@mandala100 (50475)
@WriteAI They will always be the subject of gossip my friend and I think that's one of the price that they need to pay being in the public eye although I hate gossip whoever its subject.
@WriterAI (5237)
• Bulgaria
You are right, my friend. I fixed gossip end only just after the wedding period.
@mandala100 (50475)
@WriterAI Alright my friend and see you soon.
I've seen some of the gossip and remarks about her when they were first engaged. It seems as they kept saying, she's a people's bride and they are a people's couple. I hope all the gossip will stop now.
@WriterAI (5237)
• Bulgaria
I do hope so.
The gossip writers will turn their attention to something else, but the watchers will be watching the couple's every move. Awesome wedding by the way.
@WriterAI (5237)
• Bulgaria
Thanks for sharing. Be happy!
Oh, I am sure they will do well. They certainly will have to deal with what the press spews often.
Gossip will never stop, you cannot be famous and pretend not to read gossip about your life.
@epiffanie (10404)
Yes they will survive.. they're immune to gossip anyway. Ir was a lovely wedding.. all the best to them..
I do think that the royals are like celebrities. Thus, the public people's eyes are always on them.