A few changes I have seen on my meds again.

I am going to have to sit and think again. I went to fix me something to snack on. I opened the fridge and began wiping the shelves and moving things around. I had to force myself to get the food done and sit down. I went just now to get something out the room. I went to the kitchen instead to get the spray cleaner. I picked up my glass and began wiping the coffee table. Then I went to get something out the kitchen. I went in there then turned around to go clean a toilet. You see I cleaned the toilet yesterday. So now that I am back on these pills I am pretty sure I won't have guest over as much. I had not noticed this begin to become an issue.
I hope you will find something that will work out for you.
It's going to be this, for now, I am not going to change it. I was just washing the kitchen counter and running the dishwasher. It's ok I will just live with it.
@JustBhem (42791)
• Davao, Philippines
You become active then?