Billy Oh Billy

@wolfgirl569 (10209)
Marion, Ohio
Good Monday morning. It is already a nice one here. I have not fully decided what to get done today. I might work at getting the rest of my tires moved today. I am trying to think of a dry place to put Billy in the barn. He is getting too tall now for my largest dog crate. I am thinking that I can make the end stall work if I can fix the gate so he can not squeeze out of it. Considering taking a chain link panel in to tie to the front of the stall. It will make it a little bit harder to feed and water him. BUT it will definitely keep him in the stall. He does not go for a check up until next Tuesday. If I get him out of the house I can get him castrated also and have that done. This is the first time in two years that I have had everything pretty much done on time. But I would still have my parents back and be behind if I could. Photo is Billy about 5 weeks ago. His horns now rub the top of the crate without him raising his head.
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hello! Have a great morning! I am glad you're doing well there..
Billy is not a happy camper in that dog crate.
@wolfgirl569 (10209)
• Marion, Ohio
He got to where he did not mind it as long as he could see me or the dogs
Billy says I am a goat not a dog!
@wolfgirl569 (10209)
• Marion, Ohio
He should have been a good boy and not broke his leg then. He is in the barn now with lots more room to move.