Do You Believe

Picture By Google
Havre De Grace, Maryland
Do you believe in stem cell research using dead babies parts or fetuses to heal living people. I have mixed feeling about this situation its kinda of hard thinking about babies that didn't have a chance at life being disrespected of sorts.But on the other hand I believe saving human lives is a priority we should take seriously and healing illnesses is of great importance.How does ever one else feel also maybe the government with all the technology they could find other solutions to the problems of health issues.
@anikoonline (3259)
• Hungary
I read about some very promising research of stem cells. Maybe one day the researchers will figure out how to create stem cells.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
yeah maybe but do you think babies should be used for this or do you think a baby isnt a baby till a certain age or weight
• Hungary
@William21001 I hope that there will be an artifical way to create these stem cells in a laboratory. Babies are humans, but adult human's body organs are used for medical research, too.
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
@anikoonline they was talkin about putting mechanical parts in a human body in hopes to take place of whats lacking
Do not rely on the government first off to help find curing solutions; second stem cells are valuable to cure almost all of the diseases when harvested correctly and third if one really does not want any illnesses, practice preventative measures to keep one healthy !
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
so people are bore unhealthy so its not a choice of preventative care its genetics
@William21001 genetics can also be altered towards the better and refinement of the living organism
@mnglsp (1595)
Oh! This is an interesting one!
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
its been a debate for years
@mnglsp (1595)
@William21001 I see. Thanks for the info.
Ain't this fake news?
• Havre De Grace, Maryland
No not fake new the actor christopher reves that played super man in the movies he was trying to get it done when he had accident on horse and was paralized