Off to Monday pilates

@KristenH (24971)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
This morning was a cool one with temps in the 50s and plenty of sunshine. I did wear my light spring jacket with socks and sneaks. And now it's warm enough in the 70s to get back to my flops. Before I went to the locker room for water aerobics class, I went to the office to pre-register for my aquatic physical therapy sessions. After I handed the receptionist my script, ID and insurance card, she gave me two dates for my initial evaluation--I had a choice of doing it tomorrow afternoon (which would be a conflict of interest with my swim lessons) or the 30th, bright and early in the morning of my birthday. I chose my birthday, even if I've planned to take a day off of the gym that day. I'll have to be there before 8 AM which isn't a problem for me. It did feel good to go to water aerobics and let the warm heated pool for my back and hip. As for the Zanaflex, it did help me sleep well at night. I've only experienced sleepiness and wet mouth for my side effects. No word yet on my X-rays (which I've forgotten to mention on Thursday, which were on my thoracic spine, chest and lumbar spine), and nothing yet from TENS. So I might call my neurologist office's on Friday to let them know and check on my X-rays to finish filling out my medical history paperwork this weekend. I've left it blank for now.) Nothing new for Upwork to report lately. If I see Michelle today, I'll give her an update and hope she would give me a ride. See you soon!
Sounds like you have some issues I was not aware of since I was not getting to your page more often, sorry. Is everything okay and why the aquatic therapy needed ?
@KristenH (24971)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Hi Erica. I've been having back pain and left hip pain lately for the past few weeks. My neurologist said I have Sacroillitis, which is the inflammation of the sacrum portion of the spine and near the pelvic bone. He recommended aquatic PT along with cortisone shots, a muscle relaxer, and a TENS unit to help minimize the pain.
@KristenH ouchie ! I sure hope what the doctor orders, helps; but if not, there are other ways . . .
If it's Monday, it's must be pilates!
@KristenH (24971)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Yep!
Hope your aquatic therapy helps with your problems even though you have to go on your birthday. What's a better gift to yourself than taking care of yourself
@KristenH (24971)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Me too Marilyn. It did help me 4 years ago with lower back pain. It's just an evaluation before I go into the pool in June. Aww thanks.