My discussions

Kenya
I keep on posting discussions but after a few minutes 1 to 2 mins the discussion disappears. I dont know. why please friends help. What should i do for my discussions to last for long?
@simplfred (3976)
Things happen to me too, but I've understood upon reading the guidelines...
@iridion9 (7814)
Be sure to read the guidelines first.
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
• Kenya
Thank you @MALUSE and if i may ask do posting on friends discussions earn you something?
@Chrisbiz254 The friend earns, you don't. You have to understand that you can post a zillion discussions but earn nothing. You ONLY earn when other members Like and Comment on your discussions.
• Kenya
@MALUSE Thanks i love your advice you are my mentor now in mylot. Last quiz can i form a group of people so that we comment on our posts in a friendly way?
@myklj999 (14932)
And you evidently haven't learned a single thing from what you posted today.
What are the causes of yellow fever/
@nitsbubb (383)
• New Delhi, India
If you write something against the principles of mYlot then your discussion might disappear. Else, you can write to the management.