Not loading photos

pixabay
@Paradon (2080)
Pattaya, Thailand
My photos can not be that bad, can they? Today I can't seem to load one of my photos here. I have no problem with pixabay shots but none of my own seem to be showing up. Anyone else having that problem?
@spiderdust (7231)
• San Jose, California
I've occasionally had that problem. Sometimes it's because the file size is too big. Are you uploading them from a computer or phone?
@Paradon (2080)
• Pattaya, Thailand
I take the photo from my phone and download it to the pc. I usually have no problems but I will shrink the photo and see what happens. Thanks for the tip!
@Paradon (2080)
• Pattaya, Thailand
Thank you so much! I cut the photo to 35% (via paint) and it loaded up just fine!
@hereandthere (32791)
make sure the file size is 3MB or less. you can either crop, resize or compress them.
If it does not download it means that it is too big. Crop and resize and I am sure it will upload.
The photo thing here is a pain. I have never experience so trouble as with this site compared to others.
I think you need to resize the photos. If it is too large, ti cannot able to upload it here.