kids that has Talent

@sugartoes (42026)
Greencastle, Indiana
Hey ya'll how things kicking in your neck of the woods? I just got back from the doc to see what they were gonna do about my left hand after I had that test last week, well it turns out the brace won't do any good to help me. But their gonna have me do a MRI to see just what's going on with my back & my neck cause it SEEMS like that MY back is causing my neck to flair up that's causing the carpral tunnel in my hand, SO now it's a wait & see game going on. But that's not what this post is about right? it's about kids I was watching this video this morn b-4 I had to go to the docs & well let me say this, this will make you either cry or say WOW cause these kids are just THAT awesome I did BOTH So take some time off & watch this to see what I'm telling you isn't all that & a bag of chips with the dip on the side this a video I had to share this with you guys your so awesome I love to share stuff like this with great friends as yourself.
? CLICK HERE to Learn How To Sing Tips To Improve Your Singing Voice ? http://MusicTalentNow.com/Learn-To-Sing ? ? SEE YOUR FREE Personalized Numerology Repo...
@sugartoes These kids are very amazing.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Hannihar yes they are it was a blast to watch them.
@sugartoes It is amazing what comes out of their mouths and how good they were.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Hannihar yes it's just 1 of my favs I love to watch.
@Dextoi (2426)
I really appreciate kids who can sing well... I hope that they will be guided well if they want to pursue their singing career... But what really impresses me much are kids who create their own songs and sings them well... :)
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Dextoi I can tell you this, if you haven't watched the video yet You'll be AMAZED at what you hear & see on here I promise you.
@Dextoi (2426)
@sugartoes I stopped somewhere... sorry about that... I have to keep the silence inside the traditional library
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Dextoi well that I sure can understand but with what you saw B-4 you had to stop what did you think about it? was I right?
@VivaLaDani13 (21595)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes They all did such an amazing job! The ones that give me chills are the little ones who can belt out notes like an opera singer! So talented and I give them all credit going out there infront of so many people. Thanks for sharing!
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 that's me I love to watch the kids 5 -10 strut their stuff like they been doing it ALL their lives & put the older ones to shame.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes Sometimes people just don't have the skills developed and may need further coaching. But yeah it is incredible how itty bitty kids pitch those high notes. Don't even look big enough to hold that much air.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 I know that's right I agree.
@1hopefulman (31692)
I have seen that video a few times and it never loses its wonder at the talent that some people have and even more so when they so young.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@1hopefulman I think it's great, kids take the advantage of such thing to maybe become something in life than to be a thug in life like some I've seen do.
@1hopefulman (31692)
@sugartoes More should be done to channel kids in a good direction.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@1hopefulman trumps looking at the draft for teens that need something to do, I think is a GREAT idea.
I hope they find out what is causing your trouble. Those kids were awesome and deserved the golden buzzer.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him well being I can't do therapy right now that sucks so I just have to do the wait & see what they do next & go from there. YES they were awesome & they did a great job to get the buzzer.
@rakski (21088)
Wow. I also love watching kids with talents. My family is not gifted with such talents. And mu kids are so shy
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@rakski was I right on what I said the reaction would be on this? kids have such a talent if given the chance it's just AWESOME.
I hope your back gets better, I just use a chiropractor.
@sugartoes (42026)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@andriaperry thank you I hope everything gets better soon.