Do you Still Textting, messaging, using social media, and Calling in your Phone While CHARGING??

@kepweng (17528)
Waikoloa, Hawaii
Good day to All of US! Do you have a Habit like i Mention in the Tittle?? is that Okay to Do that Stuff while your Phone is Charging?? or are thier is Any dangers?? i use my phone while Charging while im tapping @! and Nothing happens Mystery! scarry ! and i DO it for 3 years now!
@Micmac (9220)
I just let my phone charge without doing other stuff.
@kepweng (17528)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
how many hours u charge it?
@Micmac (9220)
@kepweng Let me check my radar.
@minx267 (14585)
• Hartford, Connecticut
yes, I have done all of that and more while the phone was charging.. no problems.
@kanchan10 (3141)
• Kolkata, India
nothing wrong in it. you can do anything while charging.
@mlgen1037 (29645)
• Manila, Philippines
Yes, I do. Not much when calling.
there are rumors that it's not good to do. But I have always done it, as well as every person I know in real life, and nothing has ever happened to any of our phones besides it sometimes getting warm (not hot).
i read a lot of news about the dangers of using the handphone while charging. I seldom turn my unit off while charging because I do not want to miss important call or text messages. Just 10 minutes ago,my former student called me while i am charging my phone.
@mnglsp (1541)
I use my phone while charging but my mom always tells me that it is dangerous and I must not use it while charging so it can charge faster.
@id_peace (7584)
Yes I am still using no matter what
@caopaopao (12368)
I heard that it is not safe to send text messages and call when charging. Although I know this, sometimes I still call and send messages to the electricity.
@arunima25 (6324)
• Bangalore, India
I generally avoid it until it is an urgency. That too I take it out of the charger and do it.
@Jessabuma (33182)
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes, I do many times,
@LeaPea2417 (21543)
• Toccoa, Georgia
A couple of times, I have talked to my Mom on my cell phone while it is charging.