Late Rambles

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a good Wednesday. I did, for the most part. And now it's going on 1am Thursday, so I want to hurry up and get this written and submitted so I can go lay down and try to sleep. - It was a warm and sunny 70 day today. So I sat outside for some time, and also walked to the store with my mom after she got out of work. - We picked up Thai food at the malls foodcourt for my brother, and ended up getting ourselves a big slice of pizza. Plus seeing that they have a new food place, that my mom and I want to try one day. - I didn't have to babysit today afterall, as my friend texted me last night (Tuesday) saying that her daughter was sleeping over her dads moms. But then she mentioned me/us watching her Friday maybe. - And then my other friend texted me this morning to see if I could watch my niece and nephew Monday, since they have no school and her and her boyfriend and her mom will all be working. I said yes, so they'll probably be here sometime Sunday for a sleepover, as that is easier for all. - My boyfriends foot still hurts, and now his other one is hurting off and on again. But he doesn't go back to his doctor for another 1.5 weeks. Ugh. - My moms bank account says she was charged $77 by the grocery store, which she never paid or anything. So now she has to hit the bank tomorrow and talk to them. - Been looking for a cheap but good site to make shirts for my daughters birthday, as I want it a certain way, but what I want written is too long for me to write out without messing it up. And thankfully I have two great friends helping me out. And.. that's about it for tonight. Goodnight.
Try to have a good night's rest.
Try every night. But body has a mind of it's own.
You had a long day. I hope you get some sleep tonight.
I slept a little but not enough of course.
@ivanituut (1937)
Goodnight! I'm sure you'll have a great day tomorrow
Nooe. But wasnt bad.
@FayeHazel (18007)
Thai food is great! Hope boyfriend's foot gets better and that mom figures out that $77 I would like to see a picture of the finished t shirt
I don't eat it. But brother enjoys it. And we syrprised him with it since he worked 4-midnight last night. She did figure it out, thanks to the bank guy. It was a charge from the very beginning of the month that never showed up til now. *rolls eyes ! Thanks. I hope so too. Hes such a baby. I will post it if i ever make or order one.
@FayeHazel (18007)
@Courtlynn That was a nice surprise for your brother. Wow, what a shift. Good thing the banking issue got sorted out.
@FayeHazel he works that every wednesday, and never gets food, so we usually bring him something if we have the money.
@Srbageldog (8603)
Goodnight, hope you sleep well.
Slept okay. Hope you slept well.
@Courtlynn I stayed up all night reading, and caught a few hours throughout the day. I'm very tired tonight, though.
@Srbageldog ut-oh. Well hope you get good sleep tonight then
@silvermist (20100)
Busy days coming up.When is your daughter's birthday?
June 22nd.
@silvermist (20100)
@Courtlynn Next month.Plenty of time to make the shirts for her birthday.
@silvermist yes and no.
I hope your boyfriend's foot gets better. I also hope your mom gets the issue with the grocery store straightened out. Finding new places to eat is always fun. I hope you find what you're looking for, for your daughter's birthday.
Thank you, x3. My mom went to the bank yesterday after work, and it turns out it was a real charge but from the beginning of the month. Just wasnt put in her bank app as one til Thursday.
@Courtlynn I'm glad it got sorted out.
@porwest (4851)
Well, hope you find a good source for those shirts and your boyfriend's foot starts feeling better. All in a day's work I suppose. Our lives are always so full. But like I always say, it I weren't busy I'd have nothing to do. lol
Havent found one yet ugh. Hes still in pain. Probably will have to get the injection at his next appointment
I hope your mom is able to straighten that out with the bank, $77 is a lot of money to lose. I hope you got a good night's sleep.
Unfortunately, she didn't lose it. It was a real charge but was from the beginning of the month, that they didnt puy in her account until thursday.
That's quite a lot! I hope you get the necessary rest to have energy.
That'll be the day, lol.
Hope you get the grocery store charge straightened out.
My mom hit the bank after work, and apparently it was a real charge. It was done at the very beginning of the month, but never showed up in the app until yesterday.
Happy Thursday! Wanted to stop by and say hello and hope you had a good day. It was beautiful here today and it did sit outside for awhile.
Happy Thursday! Hope you had a good day too!