Leave the LGBT's Alone. Straights Fare No Better or Worse (just another rant)

Rosarito, Mexico
I was reading today how a town was openly persecuting and LGBT minority because it decided that they were better than them because they were straight and following the path to God. Still, they have money in their pockets and see no problem in not helping the less fortunate. The probably think the saying, God helps those who help themselves is from the bible." The phrase originated in ancient Greece and may originally have been proverbial. It is illustrated by two of Aesop's Fables and a similar sentiment is found in ancient Greek drama. Matthew 6:24 No one can serve two masters: Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money. Matthew 22:39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ Leviticus 19:18 'You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the sons of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself; I am the LORD. When we see poor people and snub our nose at them, we seem to bear a grudge against their unshuttering need for other people's money to pull them through hard times, sometimes the money that we worked very hard for. Our vengeance is done when we tell them to get a job. What we don't know is that they may have been trying to get a job and needed something to help them through the day. If they look like they need clean clothes, maybe you could offer to take them to a laundry mat and help them wash a few if they have other clothes. Maybe you could come back with some clean clothes for them. If they are hungry, maybe you could be kind enough to offer them a bite to eat. Even restaurants are harboring prejudice by refusing to let people bring them in to feed them. I suggest buying the food and bringing it out to them. I will admit, that some people on the streets only have their money out for drugs or alcohol. Not everyone is like that though. When my husband and I were homeless and on the streets, we cherished every meal we got. We washed our clothes in a bucket on the beach, we bathed in the bucket, and we slept in a tent. He would get odd-n-end jobs that paid enough for food, but not enough for a more permanent shelter. We were literally as broke as we could get we thought. Then a pastor looked past his prejudice and gave us a job to look after the property he was building for his niece. Later, he got us a job house-sitting for another group of people. That is how we became on-site house-sitters. We make $100 plus utilities. Not everyone is this fortunate. We make more helping a local church too. Despite the fact we are not completely Christian and have our own beliefs, we work hard for these people. I hope to see more people like them. I hope to build a church for all people of all faiths and have a place on the grounds for the homeless, the alcoholic, and the drug addict. Which you could learn more about at:
HomeRB ULC MembersSpiritual Books from many view pointsSpiritual Items and JewelrySpiritual Vids from different faiths and theologiesBlogs from Riddick or Reina RoblezWelcome to the Online Rosarito Beach ULC. Our plan is to open an actual Mission for peopl
Very wise words you have shared with us today. It is a person's heart that make a positive difference in the lives of others who are in need or of those who are persecuted.
thank you so much for sharing this.