It's time for us to decide some place to visit.

@sjvg1976 (18380)
Delhi, India
It's been summer vacations for the kids and it's too hot at our place and it's gonna increase day by day. Like every year we are planning to go to a hill station to relax. Last time we went to Manali a famous place of India. And before that we went to Nepal to enjoy the beauty. I think its good to visit place and to know new things about these places. How about you? Do you plan a short trip with the family every year?
No I do not go every year but I would like a vacation some time this year.
@sjvg1976 (18380)
Okay. We plan it every year. I can understand may be every year you don't get time.
Yes, I like traveling and I always think it is good for children to go around the world. As to this summer vacation, I haven't decided yet. It is quite a little busy at work and my son also has a busy study schedule. Perhaps it will be a short time trip.
@sjvg1976 (18380)
Good. Even for me it's busy time at work but I will take leave for at least 4-5 days to plan a short trip.
@Peach10 (1434)
We conquer beaches. We usually go to beaches and explore it.
@caopaopao (7055)
Traveling is a happy thing. We can learn some customs and culture in a new place. We travel every year, short or long.
So good to know there is a nice place for you to go and relax. When our son was growing up, we did take family vacations in the summer.
I hope you have a good vacation wherever you decide to go. I haven't been on a vacation in a couple years.
@kanchan10 (2662)
• Kolkata, India
yes i like to travel and mountains are my hot favorite places.