Change of Plans

So after work im just going to the bank and then my bank now. ANd then tomrorow going to the post office and then walmart. My boyfriend asked if i could come see him tonight after work which makes me happy of course. DO you get mad when plans change for the better? I know i get mad when they dont go for the better which is frustrating at times.
@moffittjc (43010)
• Gainesville, Florida
I'm a very laid-back, go-with-the-flow type of guy, so I don't let changes in plans bother me too much.
@iridion9 (7289)
Change plan is nice if it is for the better.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Why do you need to go to two different banks?
I have to cash my check from work and put money into my bank to pay my car payment and then get a money order done. Every week thing till i can direct deposit my account and do bills that way but since im late on bills i need to get them paid ASAP right now.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@lologirl2021 I still don't understand why you go to two different banks. Lol
@moffittjc (43010)
• Gainesville, Florida
@thislittlepennyearns If you think it's bad that she has two banks, then don't ask me how many banks I have....
Yes I like it for the better, get a little aggravated when it works against me.
Well im glad mine changed since the weather is bad outside anyways and would rather get them all done in the mornings. When my boyfriend changed plans i get aggrevated but im ok usually with all of it.
@alberello75 (17539)
• Genova, Italy
This afternoon, I have to fix the lamps for light up- plate of our car. Just to say: Our methane boiler technician came. Total cost = 200 €! And then, sorry but for this afternoon, in this circumstance, my plan did not change for the better!