Do you put your real photos in social media and other sites?

@iridion9 (10205)
Years ago I put my real photo on Facebook etc... As time passed by I realized not to trust the internet. So I started removing my real photos and replaced it with Eyeball like the one I'm using here. Or sometimes I just upload a photo of a cat. lol So do you display your real photo online?
@sabtraversa (13331)
I use my own photos but I don't post new photos often. I don't feel inspired to take tons of selfies and I don't want to look like a boaster. I guess the main concern is that someone could "steal my identity", but I'm quite confident truth always comes out. It also teaches me to take responsibility for my own actions, which isn't a bad thing. I don't care about privacy anymore, I just have nothing to hide, really.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
Oh yes, I couldnt agree more. I just find it funny that there are people who make their accounts their a haven as they bombard it with their endless selfie but still lie about themselves. Good thing if you have nothing to hide. How about those who have?
@sabtraversa (13331)
@mlgen1037 They just want to show their best side, even a non-existent one. . I admit I was like that when a young teen. Those who have something to hide must always think of a way to defend themselves if they ever get caught, and hopefully they aren't hiding some crime.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@sabtraversa The problem is if you are not a teen anymore and you still do the same thing - showing the best side of themselves and pretend to have such a perfect life. But kidding aside, it is still great to just be honest rather than hide or pretend because worst, they may be someone we never though they are.
@franxav (5654)
I don't put my photos, neither of my family or friends, nor of the people I work with, on social media.
I do on some blogs but facebook not anymore.
@cintol (7847)
I sometimes use photos but they are usually at a distance, I did replace mine for the first time in years with a closer one.
@caopaopao (12553)
I sometimes put pictures of my family or myself on social media. But I won't send a lot of family information on these media. It's not very safe.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
Yes, I do. But unlike before, I do not post as much as I used to as I want to protect myself and my loved ones. Maybe there are a few but still, it is just something I did but nothing big.
@moirai (2261)
Haha. No, I don't put my photos on social media. :) Similar to you, I've used pictures of... my dog. :P Although... it wasn't even the picture of my dog. I used some program (forgot what it was) and turned the picture into a drawing. And I used that image. :) In another, I used the picture of my character in a game. So, it's me, you know, but not really me. ;) Or... I use the picture of some sleeping animal in that game. (Oh, look! That's the one I use here. xD ) I'm paranoid and think someone can take my picture and use it to pretend to be me. :P So, no, I try my best to lessen the chances of that. The only place I posted an actual picture of me is a work site, where it is required. :)
@porwest (7432)
I do. I really don't care what goes out to the masses. I have nothing to hide and if the Internet wants to "use me," what do I care? It's not like I am ever sharing anything that would compromise me.
I put my real photo and upload when have special moments... Only in facebook and instagram that I have ^_^
@mohit459 (12017)
• Haldwani, India
Yep... I do
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes,, even here in myLot, I am using my real photo.
@kobesbuddy (55522)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I use my own photos online and photos I borrow from Pixabay.
@redhotpogo (4422)
Every picture of myself looks like a different person,so doesn't matter to me.
@sjvg1976 (18407)
I normally put my kids pics on social sites and I do not find anything wrong in it.