I created my own account system.

@iridion9 (7311)
I have joined a lot of websites. And sometimes joining I need to log all the usernames and passwords. And it is impossible for me to memorize them all. So I decided to develop an app for me to track these usernames and passwords. Above is the actual photo of the app I developed.
I write my passwords down in a small notebook.
@iridion9 (7311)
Yeah, I wrote them also in notepad and the list is very long already more than 2,000 plus lines. Browsing thru this is time-consuming so I need to develop my own app.
@iridion9 you joined 2000+ websites?
@iridion9 (7311)
@hereandthere the websites I joined more than 200+ already. The lines are 2,000 hope that clear.
@kepweng (14991)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
hope u Shared some money making websites??
@iridion9 (7311)
Join BeerMoneyForum you will learn a lot of legit money making websites
@caopaopao (8620)
You are so great that you can make an app by yourself. I often can't remember the account or password, so I write it down.
@Sreekala (22957)
I agree it is difficult to remember all the passwords if you create different for different sites. I have not joined with much, so far no issues.
@AKRao24 (18317)
Nice to know about that....I note down all the details on a Word page and I am happy with it.Thanks!