What is the most challenging job you can think of?

I think as we all are different and have different choices, habits, and issues so we may choose a different job as challenging as one Job can be challenging for me and it can be a cakewalk for others and vice versa. That's why it said that we all are different. For Some working on Computer is tough but it would be very easy for other. For some sales, Job is very challenging and for others its not. What about You? What is the most challenging job you can think of? Please Share.
@Jessabuma (20054)
• Baguio, Philippines
If being mother is a job, that would be the most challenging job I have known. You can't resign and you don't have day off as well..
Have you experienced it
@rakski (11630)
I agree!!!!
@Jessabuma (20054)
• Baguio, Philippines
@rakski thanks for agreeing with me
@porwest (4028)
I have to think it would be the job of the President of the United States. If you ever think about it, when you see presidents at the start of their presidency and the end of their presidency, they age dramatically.
LOL okay tell me which is on 2nd rank
@porwest (4028)
@thesupersingh Crabbing has to be a rough job, and the lobster boats too. Oil riggers. Cops. And the list goes on.
@rakski (11630)
Physical job is tough. The one that you need strength and endurance. Also the mental job. The one that you need of the risks and all. Every job has their own challenge in a different level.
Very nice to know about that
@Nawsheen (23077)
• Mauritius
Any job where you have to deal with the public is not easy. You will for sure receive lots of complaints and rude customers. I hate such jobs and unfortunately I had a bad experience. Never will I opt a customer service related job again
I can understand. Take care my friend
@Nawsheen (23077)
• Mauritius
@thesupersingh what about you. I mean what would you consider as a challenging job