Earning

Earn some Dollars
By Raj
@pieeyed (195)
Tell me about your first Income and occupation. btw I'm a student and I work in McD and earn about 300 dollars a month tell me yours. It would be fun[u][/u]
@mlgen1037 (24116)
• Manila, Philippines
I was a bank teller and my salary was not that big but the benefits are good.
@pieeyed (195)
Well sometimes not money but experience matters
@mlgen1037 (24116)
• Manila, Philippines
@pieeyed yes, of course. My experiences here did make me a better person and I learned a lot.
@redhotpogo (4367)
My first Job was working at Arby's at age 14. I had to get my parents permission to work. Back then the child labor laws weren't as strict, so I worked 16 hour days everyday. Worst job ever. My pay was $4.25 an hour. But I got a lot of free food.
@pieeyed (195)
but that was something worst at the age of only
I taught piano part-time at a convent and received half of what the students paid.
@pieeyed (195)
well, that was exciting.
@redurnet (1392)
I worked in a gift shop. It was low wage and the customers were not very pleasant a lot of the time but I still enjoyed the routine and having money.
@pieeyed (195)
that sounds good I hope you achieve more in your life
@sw8sincere (3951)
I am a lead office staff and I am enjoying my job and loving it so far.
@pieeyed (195)
We should love our job more than anything and that's what you are doing I'm so happy for you.
@SAM774 (3717)
i was a faculty... used to teach computer
@pieeyed (195)
It seems interesting. Sharing knowledge and experience are what we humans are best at. It always feels better to teach people and share knowledge. you did a good job
@db20747 (7482)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
I was a training coach with the mentally handicapped!!! My first full time job!!!! I was so proud!!!!
@pieeyed (195)
it seems to good to hear
@minx267 (13707)
• Hartford, Connecticut
My first job as a teenager was as a cashier in a grocery store. It didn't pay much but it was my own money..
@pieeyed (195)
our own money is always more valuable than others. Good work. Hope to read more from you in future
@minx267 (13707)
• Hartford, Connecticut
@pieeyed Thank you.. :) yes. it is more satisfactory to have earned your own money than have someone pay for you.
@drannhh (15206)
When I was a teenager I went from school straight to work serving food to customers at a drive-through for 70 cents an hour plus tips. I worked until 1 or 2 in the morning and then got up at 7am to go to school.
@id_peace (5978)
I work for a comic store at 400 dollars
@Jessabuma (20157)
• Baguio, Philippines
I was a personal secretary of a contractor. It's hard job for me, I was working while studying
@suni51 (2984)
I work as a marketing professional in a multinational but I can't tell you about my income right now. You see I am really afraid of IT department of our company despite paying taxes regularly.
I am working as Accountant and enjoying my time Hope you enjoy your job?
@pieeyed (195)
yeah sure btw I'm student