Finally Done

Marion, Ohio
Well here it is. The finished fairy garden. I made sure I took a picture this morning when I did chores. If I had not, I might have forgot to. I think I am done planting in it now. As the flowers grow a little more it will look a lot fuller and prettier. I do still need to find my paint markers so I can paint the door area. I know what room they should be in but cant place where I laid them. I will not be surprised if they are in the holiday stuff. I know that is when I used them last. But other than that it is finished and I am very happy with it.
Rabbits might find that tasty appealing.
• Marion, Ohio
Too many cats around. Rabbits might be found to be tasty
@cintol (5229)
It came out so nice Eva, its beautiful and I love what you did with the dinosaur garden in the back, perfect. You put a lot of hard work into the gardens.
• Marion, Ohio
Thank You. I love the dinosaur one too.
@cintol (5229)
@wolfgirl569 I love the plants you put in it to make it look so real
• Marion, Ohio
@cintol Thats part of why I wanted the succulents. They still look like what you see in dinosaur movies.
@AKRao24 (14646)
Wow! That really looks great! I am sure after few weeks things would look very different and attractive! Lovely job....I must say! Stay blessed!
• Marion, Ohio
Thank You. As the plants grow it will look different
@AKRao24 (14646)
@wolfgirl569 ,Yes that is true! Thanks!
That is really lovely. It looks veautiful! Really pretty and as you say will look even better when it fills out more with flowers.
• Marion, Ohio
Thank You
That Fairy garden is so cute. My mom bought some stuff to do that but we never did but once the pool goes in im sure we will be doing some yard work and getting new things done in the back yard and then the kids can come over and do the fairy garden and have fun with that. Such a cute thing to do and to have fun with as well.
• Marion, Ohio
It was fun. I did this with things that have just been floating around here and some stuff I brought home from Mom and Dads
@Jessabuma (20054)
• Baguio, Philippines
Wow! That looks very beautiful.. I love it
• Marion, Ohio
Thank You
@Jessabuma (20054)
• Baguio, Philippines
@wolfgirl569 you're always welcome
@ramapo17 (23300)
• Melbourne, Florida
That is very cute and I see you have some gnomes. I love gnomes and have lots of them in the gardens and on many of my windowsills.
• Marion, Ohio
I love them and trolls. Thank You
It looks wonderful. I would love to spend some time in that garden!
• Marion, Ohio
Thank You Very Much