Busy Busy Day

@wolfgirl569 (10384)
Marion, Ohio
Good evening. It was a very busy day here. Even with the rain starting late afternoon. After chores this morning I went out to fill up some pots for planting in. I got one full and got distracted. I had been neglecting our back porch. A few weeds had grown up in a crack in the concrete. That area has also been a catch all for some items that were to be put somewhere else. We would set them down and never pick them back up. I wanted to set that pot on the corner of the porch so I started cleaning. All of the weeds are gone and everything is now stored away. Then I swept it off good. Once it was clean I put the pot there and planted a fire bush in it. I also wheeled my Moms tree out on the other end of the concrete. While I was cleaning I had an idea for more of my gourd plants. We had an old metal futon frame setting out there. I rolled 2 tires beside the new chicken coop. Got dirt in them and put the back and seat pieces against the coop. The gourds now have something to climb and the chickens cant reach them. By the time I had all of this done it was getting close to time for the vet to come. So I took a break while waiting. I have already told you how Mr. G. feels about that visit. Not long after that the rain got here so we ate dinner. After dinner I got enough pots filled to plant out some of the herbs I bought and the last of the succulents. It was then time to do chores before the next round of rain could get here. Now it is almost bedtime and with the storms outside I am thinking I will sleep wonderfully tonight.
@Jessabuma (33192)
• Baguio, Philippines
Take your rest. Have a wonderful night! See you tomorrow
You have had a really busy day. I'm off to read about Mr G.
@wolfgirl569 (10384)
• Marion, Ohio
He is not happy with me.
@wolfgirl569 I'm not surprised after what you had done to him!!
@wolfgirl569 (10384)
• Marion, Ohio
• New Delhi, India
You need to rest Sleep well dear
@wolfgirl569 (10384)
• Marion, Ohio
I did Thanks
• New Delhi, India
@wolfgirl569 have a great day ahead
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Eva. Please tell the rain come here too because it is really hot. Good night and tomorrow is another fun and busy day.
@wolfgirl569 (10384)
• Marion, Ohio
I hope you get rain soon.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@wolfgirl569 Thank you, Eva. Hoping too.
@silvermist (20116)
A very busy and productive day.Hope you had a wonderful sleep.
@wolfgirl569 (10384)
• Marion, Ohio
I did sleep good Thanks