Happiness over money

Many people say that money busy happiness. But I don't believe that happiness has any connection with money. You don't need loads of money to be happy. Having a roof under your top and food to eat and a person to share your feelings is more than enough to be happy.
@simplfred (4512)
I am in the middle. I think money matters a lot. Even roof and food connects with money.
True..but when you don't have a person to spend time with, I believe there is not point in earning money
@simplfred (4512)
@SiddharthV definitely right.
@simplfred yea man. glad we are on the same page.
@Icydoll (23248)
We want money to survive..it's just a need..but one should not run after it.
That is correct, thank you for such a wonderful comment.
@Icydoll (23248)
@SiddharthV welcome
@Icydoll I am obliged to say that you have such wonderful thoughts, you should be a social activist and help people
@maximax8 (28559)
The best things to have in life are happiness, good luck and good health. Money can't buy happiness and you won't have a nice time if you are unlucky. It is horrible to be very ill. I managed to pay off my mortgage by using overpayments. I have enjoyed using money to travel to different places. It is essential to have a roof over your head and enough money to pay bills plus eat food. Very many people are unhappy because they struggle to live financially. They can have money problems if they have severe credit card debt. I fully agree that there is no connection for happiness and money. Being satisfied with what one has it the best way to be happy.
This post has made my day. Wonderful.
@maximax8 (28559)
Thank you. That is a lovely thing to say.
@mlgen1037 (29634)
• Manila, Philippines
As I have said. Happiness always but having a few money to buy something not that expensive but is real happiness is heaven for me.
That is wonderful said dear. Hope you have all the happiness you wish for.
@mlgen1037 (29634)
• Manila, Philippines
@SiddharthV thank you. I truly appreciate that. I wish the same for you.
• New Delhi, India
Both are equally important and dependant on each other
Maybe they are but family always stays a step ahead of money
• New Delhi, India
@SiddharthV here we are talking about family or happiness
@arunima25 (6438)
• Bangalore, India
I feel that happiest things in life come for free. But to feel happy, one needs full stomach and a roof to live under. And we need money for it. Today I read one quotation that said- " The best thing in life comes for free, but the second best thing is most expensive".
Haha..that is wonderfully said. Kudos..!!!
@arunima25 (6438)
• Bangalore, India
@SiddharthV Thank you!! A deep thought said so lightly!!
@cintol (7556)
Your right, money can't buy happiness, it can buy a lot of material things but not the things in life that really matter.
That is 100% correct.
@mayka123 (10756)
Money cannot buy happiness. But when you dont have any money you will feel miserable and sad. Having a roof over your head, good family and friends around. And a good source of income where you do not have to beg for your daily needs are the most important things in life.
Wonderfully said. Kudos..!!!
@iridion9 (9082)
okay but in reality you need money to access comfort in life.
True. But you need happiness more than money
@rakski (20729)
Money is important in buying stuff. It can make you happy for a certain period of time but still you will yearn for more. Real happiness comes with no certain amount of money.
Very well said dear. I am glad we are on the same page.
@AKRao24 (20625)
Most happiest things in the life they come free! Money can buy physical things but not the happiness! I appreciate your thoughts. Thanks!
I'm glad we are on the same.page. I too believe that most things that create happened come.free in life
@wongchoiyee (7401)
yes it is. Even if my boss pays me well,but makes me unhappy I will definitely leave for the job.
I feel money and happiness goes hand in hand.