Appreciating the small things

Do you appreciate the small things in life? I know i do ex specially when someone does something nice for me i do appreciate it very much, its just the little things in life that can mean alot for to anyone than the big things. I dont always need gifts and to be pampered for sure, i just need to have the small things. Maybe just cooking dinner for me and sitting by me talking is nice.
Treating me with kindness if enough for me. I find it hard to get these days. I am blessed to have it here where I live.
Treating people with kindness is great for sure. Need more of that in this world for sure.
@lologirl2021 that is what I like and it's nice to return that to others. like borrowing money I like to return it.
@august18 (4030)
• Tunisia
I think life is simpler when you appreciate small things.
Same here too. Just doing the dishes or cleaning up around the house makes thing easier for sure.
@Icydoll (24627)
I always appreciate small things ..I live a simple life
I think i live a pretty simple life as well. I dont need the expensive things and a perfect life.
@momalisa65 (1985)
Yes, I especially enjoy when I get a text from my grown sons telling me goodnight and they love me before they go to sleep in their own homes. It makes me so happy!
• New Baltimore, Michigan
I appreciate all the gifts that nature gives me. Like the 2 helicopter seeds that landed on my car today and now I can't WAIT to plant them.
@1hopefulman (32473)
I appreciate every act of kindness that is shown to me. However, these days I don't need anything or want anything.
Most of the time, it is the small things done often that I appreciate the most.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
Yes. Small things bear more meaning to me than bigger things.
@AKRao24 (21173)
Yes, I always do, even I say thanks to my regular helper who brings tea for me or to my wife whenever she does it ! I know that it keeps them happy! Though like few friends they ask me here why I always say thanks at the end of my text, similarly my son used to ask me! When I told the importance...now he started thanking me!
Glad you showed your son the important things in life. Its important to show the younger generation what is important and the small things to do for others as it makes them feel better and loved too.
@AKRao24 (21173)
@lologirl2021 , While it gives good feeling for others we also have positive feelings and our hormones stay balanced! Thanks!
@moffittjc (45285)
• Gainesville, Florida
I have been that way my whole life. I don't seek extravagant gifts, and I don't need flashy cars or a huge house or anything like that to make me happy. I get my joy from the small things in life, and the simple things.