Blessed are the peacemakers! I am glad I am one of them!

@franxav (5406)
Today my brother- in- law, his two sisters, his wife and their children are coming to our house.This is an occasion to celebrate to thank God. After years of separation caused by misunderstandings and petty attitudes, a reunion has taken place. There was a time when they used to ignore each other or turn their faces when they came across on the street in their village street. Whenever, I visited their village( 90 km from here) with my family, I met them all. Perseverance and some prayer has melted the ice and all of them have come together again. Isn't it a happy thing when people live in peace?
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes, I want to live in peace also. Keep it up! You did a great job!
@Starmaiden (7362)
Hopefully this peace will last throughout the reunion and beyond.
@caopaopao (12377)
This is a wonderful change. I like that all people can live in peace.
That is wonderful news. I hope you have a wonderful time and you all enjoy your time together.
It is nice that they are on peace and make up now. Well, I hope it will happen to my family and relatives. But, i think it would not happen.
@zebra2222 (5171)
It's very good when people can come together again in peace and reconciliation.
I am glad you will have this beautiful meeting. I agree that it is an happy thing when people live in peace.
Peace Brother!
I am glad that your perseverance has paid off. It is very sad when family members stop talking to each other.
@hereandthere (32489)
i salute you, and hope it stays that way.