Second Attack.

@JustBhem (41714)
Davao, Philippines
When was the last time I posted my discussion here? It’ll will probably go down to the deepest of my memories and I don’t want to dig in. MyLot friends, I welcome myself back here in this platform with a news. I’ve been out with myLot because I was rush in the Hospital a week ago for the second time, my second attack gave me the weakest moments of my life, been very hard I should say. I losing weight a lot now. Times that I can’t eat and during my Dialysis, I end up having a very low sugar. I’m still at the hospital and this is the first time I can hold my phone in the longest time without having a headache. Please continue praying for me guys.. Xoxo Bhem here
@Jessabuma (33168)
• Baguio, Philippines
Ohh I am sorry to hear this Bhem. I wish you all the best. Take care of yourself always
I am praying for you, my friend.
I've been very worried about you! I hope you get better really soon!
@JustBhem I am so so sorry. I will continue to pray for you.
@silvermist (20085)
I did wonder about your absence.Hope you completely recover soon.Get better and better daily.
@mlgen1037 (29634)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Bhem. I am sorry. Sending my prayers to you. Please do take good care of yourself.
I have to say that is not easy to deal with. I am sorry you are living with that. I am always hoping this will get better for you.
@ridingbet (58009)
at times hija, i think of and about you. i wonder if you, who is sick like me, are having a bad time. i hope you get well the soonest. hugs.
So sorry to read about this. Thinking of you and hoping that you will be stronger SOON.
@caopaopao (12377)
I'm sorry to hear that, dear friend. We have been praying for you and wish you better soon.
@Bhebelen14 (5206)
Please get well soon. Will pray for your fast recovery.
@mayka123 (10756)
Will keep you in my prayers. And please do rest now and dont stress yourself with the phone. Be away from it for a few days more.
@Plethos (10510)
ill be praying for you. all the best for you .
@hereandthere (32573)
i was wondering about you. thanks for letting us know. please concentrate on getting well.
@rakski (21148)
I hope all is well now with you. Will continue to pray for you. I thought you have been busy with some works.
I had wondered where you were. I am so sorry for your pain, and I will be praying for you.
Prayers to you and for you to get better soon
@Nawsheen (22988)
• Mauritius
Sorry to hear about this. I hope that you get better soon. I will definitely keep you in my prayers
@Icydoll (23627)
You will be always in my prayers..take care cha
I respect you. You are braving it all.