Guess Where Am I?

Coffee + Jazz Music, isn't it lovely? I am here at Starbucks located on my favorite mall in QC with my sister. Since tomorrow is my birthday I decided to treat her here at Starbucks. And currently she is trying to enjoy her frappe while watching Korean Drama online. I just got back from two provinces to accomplish some work, and I am glad that I can spend my birthday with my family tomorrow. Tomorrow is my birthday but there is no sign that I am going to meet the right person that I ask God to give me... hehehehehe! Anyway life must move on. I hope you guys are having fun, at this moment it is already T.G.I.S. hahahahaha, I know a lot of us even though we are not party people, we are looking for this day... because it only means that we can sleep late to watch movie, read books, write poetry, etc... and that's I am going to do when I got back home. How about you? Where are you and what are your plans for Friday night?
@hereandthere (33082)
advanced happy birthday. it's sweet of you to treat your sister. hopefully, you'll meet mr. right soon.
Hahahahah I hope I will meet the right man for me. The man who will pursue me and responsible enough to build a family... a perfect gift from God. Thank you for the greeting. This is the first time that I treat my sister here at Starbucks.
@luisadannointed are you going to french baker also?
@hereandthere Nope. i went there two weeks ago. i just came back from La Union and Bulacan.. hahahah! I just want to have my fvorite frappe at my favorite Starbucks with my sister. why did you ask?
@mlgen1037 (29623)
• Manila, Philippines
Happy birthday, Luisa. Enjoy your day!
@Plethos (11759)
its easier to find your "right person" when you aint looking.
@mnglsp (1603)
Staying home is what I planned for my Friday night. Advance Happy Birthday!
@caopaopao (12641)
Happy birthday to you in advance.