How can I tame kittens?

@dya80dya (5388)
Romania
I have two kittens in my garage. They hide from me. Sometimes I can't even see them. They are 39 days old. I think they should be outside, playing. Their mother takes good care of them. But isn't it time for them to know the world? I want to learn them to eat. They stay all the time in that garage. Do you think I should let them stay in the garage? Or should they be outside? I really want to tame them. I have no ideas how to do this.
@AKRao24 (21157)
Now they are totally dependent on their mother and mother is also taking care of them ....at the time of weaning , when mother don't want them around her and want them to have their own lives they will come to you! Till then just let the things be like that only! Wish you all the best! Thanks!
@dya80dya (5388)
So it's wrong if they will be outside?
@AKRao24 (21157)
@dya80dya , She the mother will take care of them...don't you worry! Just give your friendly appearance to them so that they can remember you when they will be waened and that will help you get them closed to you! Thanks!
@Starmaiden (7643)
Feral kittens are best left to their mother. Their mother will teach them all they need to know. They are only 6 weeks old. Best to leave them where they are for now or you can call the local animal shelter to come and get them. You can let the shelter know you wish to adopt them and get their advice.
@dya80dya (5388)
Are they too young to be outside? Outside they will still be with their mother.
@Daelii (5927)
This! They do need positive social interaction with humans if you want to keep them. I've fostered wild kittens. First thing was them being seen by a vet. Then it really was just keeping them confined to my bedroom with me. It was the best room that didn't have a lot of hiding places. I just read, worked on college papers, etc in there until they got to know me. Then bribed with food out of the hand. Its a long process! Time and patience!
• Calgary, Alberta
Grab them by the skin of the back of their neck so they can't fight back . It is not cruely as they don't feel pain there. Now that is your opportunity to touch them and pet them so they can feel how good it is to be touched by a human.
@dya80dya (5388)
Ok. I will try this.
I think they may be too young to be outdoors. Too many dangers out there now for kittens. They will venture out when they are older, I believe.
Take the mother out and than the kittens so the mother can keep an eye on them.
@db20747 (9375)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Wish I knew!!!
@sw8sincere (5113)
no need to tame my friend. They will surely go out and see the world when they need to.