How to just concentrate on one thing?

I've watsed my time doing useless things,how can I get rid of my habit of delaying?
@mandala100 (43627)
Hi and welcome to myLot my friend.
thx a lot.
@mandala100 (43627)
@WAVESINYOU No worries my friend.
Hello and welcome to mylot. Try meditation for improving concentration
many thx
@mrki444 (953)
• Osijek, Croatia (Hrvatska)
Try with rewards. If you do your work for 3 hour, you get ice cream. If you give up earlier, than 10 push ups.
@mlgen1037 (29641)
• Manila, Philippines
Yeah. Put discipline and determination into yourself. It will always start with yourself.
@SAM774 (3732)
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site
@wongchoiyee (7352)
stay focus and love what you do
@wongchoiyee (7352)
work hard play hard
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. **Please add the name of your country to your account page.**
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
@sw8sincere (4531)
In order to concentrate on one thing you must be able to love what you are doing for you to focus on it.
• New Delhi, India
By the way welcome to mylot
• New Delhi, India
To change your habits is the most difficult thing. It is because life is not impossible actually. Just make a time table following which you will set alarm in your phone and work accordingly.
@Jessabuma (28803)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hi! Welcome to myLot! I hope you will enjoy here Just focus on the thing you are doing..