new user discussions

@kanchan10 (2877)
Kolkata, India
under explore button we find this "new user discussion" do you bother to respond to those discussion. is it a habit or just by chance. i always looks to respond these and i think we must encourage these newbie
@august18 (3069)
• Tunisia
Same here. I think it's good to encourage them.
@sh2ker (166)
• Bury, England
I do agree it is good to encourage new users.However I believe the main thing to encourage is interesting discussions.That is why I check every part of the site.
@kanchan10 (2877)
• Kolkata, India
@sh2ker interesting discussion are main stay of this site.
@sh2ker (166)
• Bury, England
Yes I do.Though not because I specifically want to respond to discussions from new people. I just check all the discussion search options to try and find the most interesting discussions to respond to.
Actually, every discussion posted can be found using the 'Most Recent Discussions' option. All the others are redundant.
@kanchan10 (2877)
• Kolkata, India
Those same discussions show up in the 'Most Recent Discussions' list when they are posted. I don't respond to a discussion just for the sake of it being a 'new' user. For instance, these three there right now...this is not a new user, just a troll returning to the site
@kanchan10 (2877)
• Kolkata, India
seen that yesterday.
@Shivram59 (3415)
@kanchan10 Yes,I regularly visit discussions under this category.I do so because sometimes I don't find discussions of my choice in other categories.
Yes, I check them out and send a welcome message.
@arunima25 (2531)
• Bangalore, India
I generally go through most interesting discussions and respond to it. But I definitely check new user discussion and respond if I find it interesting
@kanchan10 (2877)
• Kolkata, India
so good of you
@arunima25 (2531)
• Bangalore, India
@kanchan10 Yes it is needed to encourage each other and help each other to earn.
@mlgen1037 (29641)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Kanchan. Yes, I go thru the list in the New User discussion and if the topic is interesting, I will respond to it.
@kanchan10 (2877)
• Kolkata, India
Nope.I am checking yours
@kanchan10 (2877)
• Kolkata, India
thanks for that
@Icydoll (20009)
Yeah the more the newbie come,the more fun it will be interacting...but sadly most of them disappear..
@kanchan10 (2877)
• Kolkata, India
it is true.
@sabtraversa (13336)
I tend to browse the Most Recent Discussions the most, but thanks for reminding me about the New User's ones. A while ago, I heard these discussions give a little more of reward compared to the ordinary ones, when you engage in them.
@AlisaTR (1381)
I was really encouraged my first week by the responses and follows I got on here. I have tried to do the same thing as well, though I think I might have skimmed past this past week. I am going to make more of a conscious effort to comment here though...