There will be rain and clouds tomorrow.

I just now asked my Cortana the forecast for tomorrow and it supposed to be really cloudy and rainy tomorrow. So I really do not believe I will be able to go for a walk tomorrow afternoon. There are some rain clouds above us right now and they look like they are about to bust. If I want to go to the library tomorrow I will have to drive my car which is fine by me just as long as I get there. I will be probably playing in a lot poker tourneys tonite on the net and it should be fun and a really good way to make some really easy money and get it banked into my paypal account.
@sw8sincere (3951)
i love rain and it's good that you have something to get on focus with to earn money on your paypal account.
• Riga, Latvia
Here in Latvia, we are having a long period of sun and warm weather. That is good and bad. It can be that the summer weather will get all used up soon and the summer might be rainy and cool. It has happened before. In the meantime, we can enjoy this weather but everything is getting dried out even the grass
@lady1993 (16769)
yeah, it just rained for a many hours this morning, it just recently stopped My shoes are soaked though
@bela360 (1549)
• Saint Lucia
I do not really like the rain.
Keep yourself warm and be safe, my friend. c",)