Drinking tea with friend

Yesterday I went out with my friend which I did not see for a long time. We met when we were in high school and the last time I saw her was 15 years ago. We are both single back then and broken-hearted. She is still single now and happy with her work abroad. She is living the country tomorrow morning and hoping one day I can see her again.
@Jessabuma (27642)
• Baguio, Philippines
It's always a good feeling when you're able to get in touch with an old friend..
You’re right. We always talk via facetime or messenger but nothing beats face to face conversation in real life. We really miss each other and we end up crying after drinking tea.
@Jessabuma (27642)
• Baguio, Philippines
@Bhebelen14 I can imagine it.. Is she your BFF?
@mandala100 (43312)
I'm glad that you were able to get in touch after all these years and I hope that she is no longer broken-hearted my friend.
I am hoping too that she is no longer broken-hearted and already moved on. She is a very nice and loving person.
@mandala100 (43312)
@Bhebelen14 I hope so too my friend.
@mandala100 She had a very bad experienced with her last boyfriend and hoping she already overcome it. I never asked about her love life because I think I have no right to do so.
Oh my, that would be so nice.
Meeting friends after so long in awesome. I am having tea with my mom
@Theresaaiza (10466)
I'm sure things have changed a lot over the years, but that's the thing with friends, you go away and see each other again and it feels like nothing's changed.
@mlgen1037 (29649)
• Manila, Philippines
I am happy for your friend but I hope she finds the right man for her.
It was nice to catch up with your friend. I hope she can find her soulmate soon.
@iridion9 (7218)
Where is the photo you both having a tea?