I read two sad stories online

@LeaPea2417 (20451)
Toccoa, Georgia
In the past day or so, I read two very sad stories online. First was the story about the two men who were best friends who were mountain climbers. they were climbing and had an accident which caused them to fall to their deaths on El Capitan at Yosemite National Park. Then the next sad story is the volcano that has erupted in Guatemala. The death toll is 62 and expected to rise. There is much mud and ash that is flowing down from the volcano that has caused people to die. Rescue workers have to dig into the mud and ash to try and find survivors and bodies. These stories sadden me greatly.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I try to avoid sad news stories
@Peach10 (1838)
We can only pray for those who have lost their loved ones.
@LeaPea2417 (20451)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is what I have thought, I can only pray for them.
@aureliah (16150)
I hate getting such stories. I have watched the volcano incident and it is pretty sad
@LeaPea2417 (20451)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I agree, it is real sad.
@rakski (16203)
Aw. It is sad to hear news like these.
@LeaPea2417 (20451)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Yes, very sad.
@epiffanie (10466)
Yes.. unfortunately , there are more sad news our there that we hear everyday ...
@KristenH (24088)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I've heard about both too. I saw the climber story on Facebook and just heard about the volcano on the news just now. Both sad indeed.
Those are really sad and tragic news but for some reason I have stopped being sad when I see those. I just try to convince myself that it's just how it is. Life here on earth is never permanent. Everything is temporary. What makes it sad is when we haven't done things to make us happy or make others happy while we still have the time. Ahhh, time, time is what we take for granted all the time. Time is precious and we should live each day as if it is our last.. I'm sorry for the family of those who perished.
@LeaPea2417 (20451)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Yes time is precious and it goes way too fast.
@LeaPea2417 Like a blink of an eye.
I have to admit, I try to avoid these stories, I have enough going on in my own life without getting emotional over people I don't know. I will pray for them all and hope that can help their families.
@LeaPea2417 (20451)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is all we can do is pray for them.
These are sad stories. We cannot control these things.
@iridion9 (7274)
Dying is part of life.