Sorry I can't get here often

Elberton, Georgia
I'm so sorry I can't get here often, but as most know I'm very sick.  It's chronic, so I will have to deal with it until God takes me home. One of my good friends died.  She was 6 years my junior.  Her illness was the same as mine. I think hospice care has given me a better life expectancy.   I hope I have a few good years left.  I quit smoking in 2001, so I'm healthier than Vicki was, my friend who died. I feel lucky I'm fairly good even though I'm chronically ill.  Mylot used to be my go to place but now I have no energy. My love goes out to everyone.
Just try to come back daily, you will get that energy back! WE MISS YOU!
• Elberton, Georgia
Thank you so much. I kind of use mylot as a diary. Some days I'm so out of sorts I can't even get out of bed without extreme pain.
@OreoBrownie I am sorry. Maybe mylotting will help take your mind of your problems and listen to our problems. Mya I ask why are you in pain?
• Elberton, Georgia
@andriaperry , I have chronic bladder spasms that causes my catheter to leak and it's so painful it brings me to tears. I also have permanent pain from a broken leg and spine issues.
@mlgen1037 (29643)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Charlene. Hope all is good and I am sorry about your friend.
• Elberton, Georgia
She was a sweetheart.
@mlgen1037 (29643)
• Manila, Philippines
@OreoBrownie I can feel that she is by the way you talked about her. Condolence to the family. And you too, Charlene, take care always as I also want to know you more.
@sw8sincere (4532)
I'm sorry about your condition my friend and I felt sorry for your lost friend too. I hope she will be in heaven right now. As for you, don't lose hope. Keep on fighting while you are breathing. Never surrender cuz God never surrenders on you. Have faith with the Lord that He will heal you. "Because of the Lords great love we are not consumed. There are new every mornings. Great is your faithfulness'
• Elberton, Georgia
Oh I needed that scripture. It ministered greatly to me.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I hope you continue to do all you can to prolong your life
• Elberton, Georgia
I will do my part. Thank you for caring.
Hi Charlene, I think your friends here understand what you're going through and we really don't expect people to be here when they have to deal with their personal life including health issues. I pray that you will have that energy to be here with us more often than you wish.
• Elberton, Georgia
You are so sweet.
@OreoBrownie Only to those who deserve it. Be well.
@dodo19 (32900)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's nice to see you. I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Come here when you can.
It is nice that you were able to visit us.