Ladies Know Your Worth!!!!

LADIES KNOW YOUR WORTH.
St. George, Bermuda
Good Morning Ladies How You All Doing I Would Like to Speak to All The Ladies In Here. What I am wanting to talk to you today about is knowing your worth. If a man only wants you for your breasts legs and thighs send him to KFC. You Are Not Someones Property You Are Not A Piece Of Meat. God Did Not Make You to Be Used and Abused. If a Man Cant treat you with Love and Respect Then You Do Not Need Him. Dress Like a Lady Act Like a Lady Respect Yourself as A Lady and Man Will To. A Real Man will Love You From the Inside Out Not From the Outside In. A Real Man Would Cherish You as The Treasure You Are. You Will Not Be a Side Piece to Them. You Will Have Value and Meaning and Purpose To Them. Do Not Settle For Less When God Has The Best For You.
@simplfred (7956)
That KFC thing. Lol. Great message you have here.
@simplfred (7956)
@WritesFromTheHeart71 Sad but true.
You have a point. I hope this message will reach all the women in this world.
• St. George, Bermuda
i hope so to the more women who see this the better because this message to all women around the world.
@WritesFromTheHeart71 I do agree with you. Women need to be empowered.
@mlgen1037 (29519)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Lynn. You are absolutely right. Women are to be taken cared of not to be used and treated as an object.
• St. George, Bermuda
Women are not cheap some women think they can be sold for there assets but this is not true love this is lust. Only Women With Low Self Esteem Would Settle For a Man Who Just Wants to get in there Pants But A Real Woman would love and Respect herself enough to keep there private treasures under wraps.
@mlgen1037 (29519)
• Manila, Philippines
@WritesFromTheHeart71 I agree, Lynn. It should be that way. Other women want it easy and would not use their brains. Just sad that they would choose lust for their ambitions.
I hope since the writing of this post you @WritesFromTheHeart71 you still have not settled !
• St. George, Bermuda
I know my worth. Many women out there do not they look for love in wrong places and in too many faces.
• Lubbock, Texas
So true and so many women don’t realize this! We want to be loved so much they we often look for it in all the wrong places and that’s where all the wrong people find us.
• St. George, Bermuda
Real Man Will Love and Care For You Fully and Not Use You For the Wham Bam Thank You Mam. They Will Not Just want to hit it and quit it they will be with you for the long haul and Love You From There Heart Soul Mind and Body If a Man Truly Love He Will Respect You And Wait,.
Lots of good words to live by . . . nice to make your acquaintance