A plagiarized post about creativity...

By JJ
It is gone now, but the irony was priceless. Some mornings I just don't quite know what to think about things, but I actually got a good laugh from that. *sips coughee* In other world news, President Trump is still orange. More on this story as it develops...
Too bad, I missed that one, I must check the new posts earlier in the morning.
@mlgen1037 (25277)
• Manila, Philippines
And orange is my favorite color but I am neutral with Trump. Haha
@owlwings (39101)
• Cambridge, England
There are certain shades of orange that are completely disgusting ... and NEVER mix orange with a florid sort of pink!
@mlgen1037 (25277)
• Manila, Philippines
@owlwings that is a rule to never mix them. Just let it be like that, the plain old orange.
@owlwings (39101)
• Cambridge, England
I once saw a plagiarised post which was all about the wrongs of using plagiarised material! I forget now whether it was here or elsewhere but I thought that just about took the biscuit! I know that I reported it and both it and the user who posted it were gone PDQ.
@nomus24g (22279)
Yesss...Plagiarism is an art form, unless caught red handed
@vandana7 (63819)
I agree...imagine my genes are a copy of my father and my mother. Who should I complain to about god doing it?
@nomus24g (22279)
@vandana7 nope...that's not a copy. The analogy here doesnt match
And now it appears they blocked me for catching them.
Missed the fun. What was the post about JJ?
It was giving three examples of how to be creative...copy/pasted from three different places
@JolietJake definitely not an original... at all!
@vandana7 (63819)
Ah...why am I always late in catching those plagiarists. I might just get a chance to improve my English...sigh. You know JJ one thing I really envy you for. Your English and your knowledge, ability to search through net. I wish I had those skills. When I read and draft my case papers (I am learning that lawyers here just eat and sleep, they expect client to do all the work, and take monies upfront) I feel I am not articulate enough to get across to the person reading it. It pains me because I want to say the things as simply as possible. I am unable to do so. :(
There isn't always a simple way to say things and make all the points you are trying to make.
@vandana7 (63819)
@JolietJake I disagree. You and Dawny excel in that art.
Well, I missed that one. Darn.
If I had saved the plagiarized links you could have read it
I could never really tell if something is plagiarised though I remember you telling me how to do it. Nevertheless, I don't really try to check people's posts all the time. But I can tell when someone is trying to cheat mylot when there's just too many posts one after another and then when one couldn't really speak English fluently, but all of a sudden, the discussion turns into a very technically perfect work of literature.
This person makes a few errors in each post usually, they had three this morning that were grammatically perfect...
@FourWalls (13347)
That ranks right up there with a plagiarized one about Christian values. I’m sure don’t steal and don’t lie we’re conveniently forgotten while copying the post.....
• Bournemouth, England
Develops into what? Brown?
@sh2ker (166)
• Bury, England
Your correct that is quite ironic. When you say it was plagiarised was it just the same topic or was it copied identically?
It was copy/pasted
@sh2ker (166)
• Bury, England
@JolietJake Though one way to look at it is they liked the discussion. They do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
• Dallas, Texas
@moirai (1727)
I know this post is about plagiarism but what amused me more is that as I scrolled down the responses and comments, I noticed that the first two are quite colorful. I saw red, the aforementioned orange, and then pink. Then as I scrolled down to the bottom, I saw brown. Fascinating!
@pgntwo (21625)
• Derry, Northern Ireland
Can I play jar eyes too?
• Dallas, Texas
I'll have to get a hot cup of covfefe ASAP.
@kobesbuddy (43987)
• East Tawas, Michigan
I use to like the color orange! Now, I have to wear sunglasses to drink my morning juice:(