Watch a movie called "The Boy"

@Keyia120 (710)
OMG, I watched the Boy with my hubby and it was creepy. I was just like yeah that is Annabelle's half-brother right there haha. This movie was something else and I must say that I hope to never see anyone like that family because I am really going to wonder what in the world is going on. I must say that some people need to have a Doll for a child because they can't take care of any kids, to be honest. I have a few people that I would definitely hand a doll to. I am going to say that without ruining the movie it is on Netflix, so if you like to watch some thriller then head on over and take a watch so you can see what I am talking about. You can come back here and talk to me about it if you would like haha.
I have seen The Boy and it was creepy.
@Keyia120 (710)
Yes, it was very creepy but it was a great show and I can't believe that they did what they did as parents.
@Jessabuma (33151)
• Baguio, Philippines
Hehe!!! I am a fan of horror movie and I think this one is good for me, I will check it out. Thanks for sharing. Did you enjoy it?
@Keyia120 (710)
Yes, it is a good movie. Oh and watch the Quiet place if you haven't already it is not on netflix, but I am sure you can find it somewhere.
@Jessabuma (33151)
• Baguio, Philippines
@Keyia120 I will check it out. Is it available on YouTube?
@Keyia120 (710)
@Jessabuma You can try and see. Sometimes you can find a site that it is available on so that you can watch.
• Preston, England
I don't have Netflix, but it sounds a very good movie
@Keyia120 (710)
Yes, it was good and creepy. Why? Netflix is worth the money if you have ever been wondering about it. They have some of their own originals as well and they have taken over some shows like The Joel Mchale show and stuff like that.
• Preston, England
@Keyia120 I saw some Netflix shows when minding a house last year - great shows
@Keyia120 (710)
@arthurchappell Yes, there are a lot of great shows on Netflix it basically pays for itself.
@pitsipeahie (2230)
I've watched that last year, or 2 years ago not so sure. I liked it, im a fan of horror movies
@Keyia120 (710)
Yeah, it is a few years old like 2016 I believe but it is a good movie. I am always looking for something to watch and sometimes I watch old movies. I watched the remake of IT when it hit theatres not too long ago.
@Keyia120 Try The Orphan if you haven't watched it yet. Its a good horror, psychothriller movie.
@mnglsp (1244)
I've never watched that movie but I think that you really enjoyed the movie.
@Keyia120 (710)
Yes, I am always watching movies and even old school movies.
@rakski (18823)
Oh no. I am not a fan of horror, thriller or suspense
@Keyia120 (710)
Aww, What do you like? I may be able to suggest a movie for you.