Two hours and I was about to flip my lid.

I spent two hours trying to set up show box on my tv. It was getting me so upset as well. I read the instructions over and over. Then step by step I can't imagine how it was. The second I was giving up it popped on the screen. Goodness, what a chore that was. I am looking to cancel Hulu this month. With pure reruns, there is no use in me having it. I am watching the big bang theory which is one of my all time favorites. I saw the wedding but Sheldon is too funny to give up. Have you seen this show? I am hoping you like it as well.
No, never watched that show.
oh that is odd I have not heard anyone not watch this one. It's nice to know there would be something you watched though. it's just as good.
@db20747 (9425)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
I heard o' that!!!!
Yes I watch one movie yesterday but for some reason I'm doing something wrong way I can't watch another one today.
That is why we do not have anything I am afraid we migt not be able to set it up.
I got it in my bedroom. I got it free so I will keep trying.