Well you SUED?? Someone if You Feeled Belittled??

@kepweng (16794)
Waikoloa, Hawaii
Good day!! my Patience is Over with my relatives and neighboors! and i Want to Sued them in court! and hope they Go in Jail ! and paid me $ Moral and verbal Damages! Im not in good terms in my relatives we have a war with them with the land Inheritances! and they are bullying me! verbally ! Same with my envy gossiping bad abouut me !! the Neighboors who Only look at other peoples lives Not thier own lives!
@Jessabuma (33144)
• Baguio, Philippines
Ohh sorry to hear that, I hope you will resolve your dispute with your relatives soon..
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
do u experience to have a War too at youir relatives??
@Jessabuma (33144)
• Baguio, Philippines
@kepweng luckily no. We live in different places so we never experience it..
If you have your parents then first convey the details to them.property war is a big war. Sometimes criminal offences also happen. Check out the latest property law and match the law outlines with your documents and think some possibility about the post consequences(both in court and your life).
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
my mom Siblings are Selfish they Already have a better life than Us But they Want more to Get ALL tha LANDS we inherit!!!!!
@kepweng then tell your mommy about all these. To sue in court means you should be ready mentally for it.
@mlgen1037 (29649)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Miss Kristal. You should have evidenced of the things they do to you. Also, wont that take too much of your time?
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i have a phone video and voice recording
@mlgen1037 (29649)
• Manila, Philippines
@kepweng Then I think that would suffice.
Personally I would not Sue anyone over that. But my mom had to sue someone in our family and she won.
Welcome to life!
@peachpurple (12872)
Sorry to hear that, neighbors are a bunch of spectator, they just add fuel to the fire, as for relatives, yours are the same as mine, we don't talk anymore, we are stranger
If it is below the belt, I will. It can be a case of defamation.
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
even your Own family ?? u Sued?
@kepweng Yes. My family and I are having a clash with our relatives. If they did something not acceptable, we will not have the second thought.
I hope you have evidence. In some country video recorded cannot be accepted as "evidences" and the legal fees are very high. I hope that where you live lawyers are not too expensive and the affairs brought to court do not take ages.
@kepweng (16794)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
thanks in advised!
@syeow1 (4909)
If that really belongs to you.then you have right to take action against them.
@Micmac (9008)
That is a sorry situation. Some folks are just plain evil. I hope they leave you alone and stop harassing you.