Problems buying online?

@iridion9 (10174)
Here in the Philippines we have Lazada it's like Amazon in USA. These are the common problems I experienced buying online in Lazada. First, You are not allowed to open the package when the delivery arrived. But I refused. Second, You are not allowed to test. We had very bad exprienced with this. We bought a refrigerator in Lazada and when the delivery boy depart We tested the ref and it's not working, it's not cooling. So we return it, next time we need to test before accepting. Third, Delay the most annoying bad experienced in Lazada. So what are your bad experience buying online?
@simplfred (5485)
I bought a cellphone in Lazada - SKK brand - it only lasted 3 months.
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
The item has defects or damages.
@iridion9 (10174)
And what was the item?
@mlgen1037 (29626)
• Manila, Philippines
@iridion9 Clothes and this clothes rack. Grrr...
@rakski (22081)
that is true. That is why in buying appliances or gadgets, I still prefer buying it in a mall. And another big problem there is you want to return, it will take a while
@iridion9 (10174)
Returnig product in Lazada took me 1 month. and it's not funny it's really annoying...
Is is bad service. I haven't encountered this type of service yet.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
Amazon ships to your country too don't they
@iridion9 (10174)
Yes, I also bought several products from amazon. And it take 30 days before it arrived here. Usually I bought books from Amazon.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
@iridion9 that surprises me. I would of guessed that amazon would have a India warehouse.
@Raine38 (9195)
That is not good - why can't you guys test the items that you bought? I think it's too much trouble. So far, the only online buying experience for me that did not go well is when I ordered something that took 6 weeks to arrive, and this is just from another state. I have ordered items online internationally but it never take that long.
I had read a lot of bad feedback about Lazada. For these reasons, I am so quite apprehended in buying online.
@kavinitu (5061)
So for this reason I have never bought online
@louievill (19699)
I bought a defective led flashlight in lazada, I returned it to them via lbc at no cost or free, they also gave me a 200 pesos or roughly 4 dollars coupon code that I used to purchase another item, so far so good with me in lazada.
Not any problems..But I don't buy online regular.
I would not sign for a appliances unless I tested it first.
So far no problems.