Whats your passion?

@Ladanger (4221)
I really enjoy asking these type of questions because it allows me to get to know most of you well. Especially since we constantly comment on each others discussions. My passion is music. I listen to it almost 24/7 . It's like a drug to me honestly. It brings me up when I'm down. Any of you like to share what is your passion?
I am much into crafting and decorating. I can do it day and night.
@avi256 (4531)
• Pune, India
I must say, you have a tough passion.
@avi256 I don't find anything tough in it though.
@avi256 (4531)
• Pune, India
@anamika161088 Because it comes naturally to you. Decorating is still OK but crafting is not everyone's cup of tea.
I wish I could say music. I love it and listen to Bruno and maroon five so much. But it seems cleaning and anything to do with that is mine. I can't stop getting on my knees to wipe the floor. One day I washed the bathroom floor 5 times. I was here alone.
@Ladanger (4221)
So you enjoy cleaning alot then.
@Ladanger I wish I didn't but I do
@simplfred (6212)
Words are my sword. I color the blue sky with yellow; I've turned my rocky emotion into mellow. My quill left some ghost on the paper; That's my thing, my nature... Poetry my friend.
@Ladanger (4221)
Wow your so talented . I enjoyed reading that.
@simplfred (6212)
@Ladanger Thank You. :)
@kepweng (19291)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
my passion is just working online
@Ladanger (4221)
That's a good one
@maximax8 (29032)
My passion is travelling to different countries in the world. I found my mortgage years stressful and then the British government said no to travelling in term time. This made me take two or three trips every year. I got a trip at Easter time, a trip in the May/June half term and one in the summer or at the October half term. My children went back to school tired from busy trips. I asked for a trip for 2018 and the school gave it without a fee. So I went for 10 days mixed with the February half term. My children loved that trip to Asia and we came home with wonderful photos. My passion is travel. Yet I am trying to improve my home right now.
@mandala100 (53713)
I love reading, listening to music, nature, good food and drinks and good company of trusted friends my friend.
• Pamplona, Spain
Music and animals and writing and I donĀ“t have time for all of it and I watch a couple of Series on the Television sometimes and that is it.
@sw8sincere (5290)
i like singing and painting on my free time. . but singing is what i always does!
@dodoazo (22051)
Writing is my passion. I love writing to express my thoughts, feelings.
@id_peace (7729)
My passion is to make money
@inertia4 (27792)
I love music. I love listening to my rock music all the time. And I like other genres as well. That is my passion. Also writing when I have my juices flowing. And being here on MyLot.