Do You Like To Order Your Groceries Online?

Well, its not new and is popular from some time now, even in India and other Asian countries as well but still there are many that are not aware or they are not that literate to order online when it comes to Groceries or things which we can add in there basic necessities which are of daily use. In that way Amazon is advertising a lot these days on TV where in they are suggesting all to shop there Groceries from Amazon pantry and they can save money and will get good quality products at there door step and they don't need to waste time. And i guess there will be option to pay on EMI as well if the bill is more then 200 dollars but i am not sure about it. What are your views about it? Do You Like To Order Your Groceries Online? Are you feel pushed by Advertisements too try that? Please Share.
Yeah we do order groceries online when we rush out of time during days. Ordering can be done in odd hours and this suits us best.
Wow, that's amazing, which website you prefer
@thesupersingh Grofers do well in my location.
@Jessabuma (19924)
• Baguio, Philippines
Yes, I would like to. But I have never tried it yet..
Even i haven't tried but i may soon
@Jessabuma (19924)
• Baguio, Philippines
@thesupersingh ohh I see.. good luck
Did it once, wasn't impressed. Nowadays, I just do grocery shopping by myself.
May be, you can try from other website
@thesupersingh nah, I'm good doing actual grocery shopping.
I think groceries shouldn't be purchased online. There is likely to have defective piece. Sometimes they didn't send fresh product. Better to buy from from real stores.
Yeah you are right but we can order some other things
@thesupersingh yes definitely
@kepweng (13228)
i ordered Faked products in amazon
What Are these for?
I would never order groceries online. I am capable of shopping at a store to make sure things are good.
yeah its a good thing as well, thanks
@moirai (1663)
Well, I've never really tried to order groceries online, but the closest to online ordering of groceries that I've experienced is when we were offered free delivery by a nearby supermarket. This is because we have a small neighborhood store in front of our house and perhaps the supermarket wanted to ensure that we will get the goods from them. ;) It does have its advantages - we don't need to close our store when we're low on stock and have to go buy from the groceries, it will save us fare money or gas money. But it also has disadvantages that we'd rather not deal with so we discontinued. - Things can get lost in translation. By this I mean, they mistake one product for another. We ordered one brand of gum that would sell for only P1 a piece, but they delivered the kind that would need to be sold at P2.50 a piece. No one buys it. It is a loss on our part. - When we buy from the groceries ourselves, we pick the items. We choose chip packages that are filled with air instead of flattened. They inevitably deliver several that are flattened even when we asked them to avoid them. Some of these flattened packages have lost their crispiness and we normally don't sell them anymore. We consume them ourselves. It is our loss. - They say we could have the items replaced. But it could be a bit of a hassle. We pay by credit card and because we do, they can't just simply give us change or refund like if we pay by cash. We'd have to wait until our next order to resolve things. It's so much easier to do our groceries ourselves. :/
You are right on that, thanks for sharing
@Paradon (1407)
• Pattaya, Thailand
I would never do that as I like to see and feel what I am buying.
Good option my friend, thanks
Yes, I like to order groceries online. I can have online shopping anytime I like. There is no open and close time. I can have more choices and usually the price is better. Especially they can be delivered to my home and I don't have to carry them home.
yeah you can save time and money as well
• Riga, Latvia
Being alone and no car when I need to stock up I order online. So easy I choose my groceries, tell them the time to deliver and just wait.
That's the best option as well, thanks
• Japan
I have never ordered groceries online. I like to see what I'm getting.
yeah you are right on that as well, thanks
@dya80dya (1923)
No. I never ordered groceries online.
I think it's fun to order online