I know there are other posts about this , but I had to post one too

@LeaPea2417 (19820)
Toccoa, Georgia
I have always really liked Anthony Bourdain and his food shows! I have learned so much about the different foods throughout the world. It was so neat for him to travel to those exotic locations to try the different foods. His shows were very educational. When I read on Instagram this morning that he had committed suicide, I was really in shock and sadness! I just don't understand why someone who has it all, can throw it all away and kill themselves. I pray for his family. I read where he has an 11 year old daughter. I really pray for her.
Fans, friends and colleagues are reacting with shock and sadness to news of the celebrity chef and CNN host's apparent suicide.
@mlgen1037 (24345)
• Manila, Philippines
Hi Anne. It was sudden to be honest. So sad.
@LeaPea2417 (19820)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Yes, very sad.
@mlgen1037 (24345)
• Manila, Philippines
@LeaPea2417 RIP for Anthony.
We really don't know what is going on behind the scenes for celebrities. At the end, they are just normal people. It's very sad and especially so for his family.
@LeaPea2417 (19820)
• Toccoa, Georgia
That is true, we don't know all what is going on inside the person.
I have watched his shows. Very sad - he is still reasonably young.
@LeaPea2417 (19820)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I agree. He was 61 and that is not old at all.
yes there are many post out there on this.
@mandala100 (39298)
It's a very sad news indeed my friend.
@louievill (18388)
Seems like he has a lot of fans even here at Mylot and I am also one of them. I agree his shows were educational and I learned a lot from them.
He had a lot of darkness in him. I have read several of his books. I thought his daughter would keep him going, but I was wrong. He was really cynical, and he said some harsh things about people. Still yet, he seems to have had a good heart, and I am just sorry that his heart was too heavy to see things could get better.