Diary 8th And 9th June 2018

Preston, England
Diary Friday 8th June 2018 and Saturday 9th June 2018 Two very quiet days mostly spent indoors, apart from a visit to the shops on the Saturday. There was some live music in the city centre by Cacophony Arkestra, who I have seen performing before. They mix rap, calypso and jazz as well as wearing giant puppet which I watched for a while too, The weather was really hot so I was glad of the air conditioning in the shop I went round. I caught up with my writing projects and generally relaxed after getting my job search out of the way early both days. Youtube Cacophony Arkestra in action Arthur Chappell
Cacophany Arkestra's re interpretation of 'Awoh Betty' - Blighty - part of our BREXODUS suite of tunes - live on the Harris Museum and Art Gallery balcony, P...
@mandala100 (43653)
Thank you my friend for sharing this diary and for the given video link.
the music sounds great there.Glad you got caught up there.Will check out the video
• Bournemouth, England
Great name for a band.
• Preston, England
@asfarasiknow yes I thought so too
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
There style is fantastic.
@Daelii (5641)
Sir conditioning can be a nice luxury! I'm glad you are caught up on writing! :)
This looks a really interesting group. The puppets are a bit unique too.
@Courage7 (6056)
OH look at them!!! I love them Arthur never seen them before. Do you know how lucky you are there all that is going on, you are never bored are you. Oh yes I as well would have to hide out of the heat..too hot for me.