Is it all about love?

Pixabay
By Hope
@1hopefulman (32461)
Why is love so important? Can we survive without love? Does love make the world go round? Does love help us overcome challenges in life? What kind of different loves are there? Is it all about love?
Love is what makes everything worth it and it can inspire and motivate you.
@1hopefulman (32461)
So, without love, everything is worth nothing? There is no inspiration without love? There is no motivation without love?
@kepweng (18574)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
@1hopefulman i think without love thiers No Peace of mind and Stressful?
@1hopefulman (32461)
@kepweng Yes, I do too!
This photo is beautiful. There is physical love, but also love for the nature, love for animals and for the beauties of nature. I think that a life without love is empty.
@1hopefulman (32461)
I also think like that.
@1hopefulman You need a reason to live and love is that reason.
@1hopefulman I remember this song, I even know the Italian title, "L'amore è una cosa meravigliosa".
Love can be a moment madness.
@1hopefulman (32461)
If it only lasts moments, do you think that's real love?
I think the moment madness of love is more lust than love. I know that with my love for Bill I am there for him whenever he needs me and I am happy to be by his side and doing for and with him. It's the contentment and happiness of sharing life and knowing that you have someone who is there for you and that you can be there for them and that there is the support and concern that is needed to survive in this world.
@BearArtistLady Good for you there.Sounds like a strong woman tehre.
I've read in college about experiments done where the subjects were deprived of love and the tenderness and closeness from love and loving. There was a noticeable failure to thrive without the connection. When the subjects were then given the loving and tenderness from being loved the subjects showed a remarkable change and their tendency to thrive improved over 100%. The subjects were animals, as they wouldn't do that to small children...but still it shows a lot about loving and thriving. I tend to wonder if the people that go out and commit these acts of terrorism and murder are people who weren't shown love and tenderness?
@1hopefulman (32461)
I remember reading an interesting experience that happened in the hospital about a babies that were cuddled by a cleaning woman and how they were happier and healthier. I will try to locate it. I think terrorists and murderers know very little if anything about love.
@db20747 (9375)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
There was an experiment where one monkey had a soft doll 2 hug and the other did not. The one without did not thrive and acted not well!!!
@1hopefulman (32461)
@db20747 Interesting!
Babies crave a caregiver's touch, and a new study of premature infants explains why
Love does make the world go round. My heart bursts with it. I hope yours does, too.
@1hopefulman (32461)
Nice to know! Look, I'm so full of it, it's coming out of my eyes.
@Ganma7 (2828)
Beautiful
We can survive without love but cannot live the life it is meant to be. Love of any kind be it love from kids, parents, spouse, neighbors, friends, companions, colleagues, whatever be the type or form, is the major driving force to keep putting best possible efforts to earn and to live life peacefully.
@1hopefulman (32461)
Wonderfully expressed!
@1hopefulman Thanks for the appreciation
I think there are all kinds of love. I think each person desires it.
@1hopefulman (32461)
Yes, there is love for God, for ourselves, our families, our neighbors and even for our enemies.
@1hopefulman You are right, I was faced with a situation 2Weeks ago, and I had to ask The Lord how he did it. But through prayer I have been able to begin to live the enemy. It was tough.
@1hopefulman (32461)
@popciclecold Yes, with God's help it's amazing what we can do.
Except for one parental love, I exist without love and survive.
@1hopefulman (32461)
You also have the love of many friends on myLot. God also loves you.
Hey John, you do tend to forget that there are people here that do love you. Yes you can exist without love and survive but in a way it is a hollow existence. I may live 300+ miles north of you but I love you and care for your well being.
@BearArtistLady Oh, and by the way, if I knew where you lived I would make sure you would have one of my artist teddy bears to remind you that there are people out there that do love you and care about you and your well being.
@Ganma7 (2828)
With love all things are possible & faith too
@Ganma7 (2828)
Love your photo
@1hopefulman (32461)
@Ganma7 I found the photo on Pixabay but it conveys the overall message that with love there is hope. Yes, with love all things are possible and without it, life is not worthwhile.
@Ganma7 (2828)
@1hopefulman beautiful photo and your words are so true. Lovely
Can you imagine life without love? Love from the people who brought you into this world? If there's no love, I don't think we would exist at all. I don't think your parents would care for you as much as they did. I don't think you'll survive in this world without help from others. Every living organism would die coz nobody would love and care for each and every single living thing including plants and micro-organisms.
@1hopefulman (32461)
I wouldn't want to live in that world. I would be singing this song.
This is Lennon/McCartney masterpiece A World Without Love. Peter and Gordon were one of the greatest pop-rock duos of the sixties, formed by Peter Asher and ...
@1hopefulman Yeah, right.
@1hopefulman (32461)
@caopaopao (12535)
I don't think I can survive without love. The love between me and my parents, the love between my husband and me, the love between my daughter and me are all very, very important to me.
@1hopefulman (32461)
Yes, these relationships are very important and love is the glue that holds them together.
@Ganma7 (2828)
@1hopefulman absolutely
@Daelii (5927)
Yes, everything is about love. Sadly people get lost and make bad choices because they try to fill an empty void in them self and they just dont know what is suppose to go in it. Its love for self, god, and the world.
@Daelii Hummm, I wonder if that is why people covet money so dearly. They are trying to fill the void left from being in a loveless childhood. Having parents that are too busy or lacking the knowledge of what love is passes the lack of feeling of self worth on to their children, who in turn pass it along either with a loveless family life or by committing acts of retribution against others. These acts can be thefts, murders, assaults and even entering into loveless marriages and producing children who experience the same loveless lives that their parents experienced.
@buenavida (8195)
• Sweden
God is love, and Jesus taught a lot about love - even to love our enemies..
Matthew 5:1-48—Read the Bible online or download free. The New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures is published by Jehovah’s Witnesses.
@1hopefulman (32461)
Yes, he taught the real meaning of love and how far it should go.
According to John Denver, yes, love is everywhere:
Love Is Everywhere from the Windsong album Scenes from The Fox And The Hound and Bambi
@1hopefulman (32461)
Yes, I also think it is everywhere and it is a sad place where there is no love. It's also all around according to the Troggs
Subscribe to The Best Of for more classic music history, videos and playlists: http://bit.ly/WdJ36u "Love Is All Around" was a big hit for UK's The Troggs du...
Love sparks kindness toward others.
@1hopefulman (32461)
Yes, for sure!
@peachpurple (12770)
Nope, we cannot survive with love alone. We need money to survive.
@1hopefulman (32461)
If you lived on and island, could you survive without money?
Without love, the world would be a disaster looking for a place to happen. Love makes all the difference in everything from friendship to a strong healthy marriage.
@1hopefulman (32461)
I think so too!
@jobelbojel (8147)
Love is magical
@1hopefulman (32461)
Yes, that is good way of describing it. There is no life without love. Existence will discontinue without love.
@db20747 (9375)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
Love is wonderful 2 have!!! And it seems as natural 2 have as air!!! It is something we take 4 granted!!! But I'll tell U, I did not grow up with 2 much love!!! I was happy and didn't let it get 2 me, but did not have 2 much love around!!! Not in my immediate family!! The cruelest of words have been said!!!! I still had fun and managed thru it all but its all a long story!!!!! Not easy!! And it gets harder everyday!!! Living in the city gets harder everyday!!! Cannot make connections and U look desperate if U show U need love these days!!!! Having something 2 love has become difficult and the truth is, I have nothing 2 love!!! Don't want U 2 feel bad or worry about me!!! I will just have 2 start over as I continue 2 do over and over again!!!! Think things will look up once I start 2 travel and get out of this rut and environment!!!!
@1hopefulman (32461)
No matter what, we should always remember that God is love and that He loves us. This song kept me going in a dark period of my life. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0HnoM8uQbM
Vote for your favourite boy band here: https://www.udiscovermusic.com/stories/best-boy-bands/ Listen to more from Boyzone: https://Boyzone.lnk.to/Essentials ...
@db20747 (9375)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@1hopefulman Thank U!!!!!
@db20747 (9375)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
@1hopefulman This is very nice if U 2 give me this link!!! That just makes my day!!!!
@innertalks (4512)
We do not really have to cut anything away from ourselves to see love. It is there all of the time.
They are big questions you are asking us here. What is the importance of love? Love brings to you an understanding nature, a gentleness of character, and it smooths over roughness with itself, making the rough stone or diamond into a polished rarity of beauty, over time. Love is the craftsman that fashions you, and because love is God, and God is love, love is God's tool, but it is also his means of connecting to you as himself being himself in your life. When you love him back, and even before that, love is assisting you to grow in its power like everything here on our Earth grows from the sun's energy acting upon it all too. Photo Credit: The photo used here was freely sourced from the free media site: pixabay.com. We do not really have to cut anything away from ourselves to see love. It is there all of the time. Just change our view, and we will see it.
@1hopefulman (32461)
Very beautiful and poetic reply from a man that is full of love!
@1hopefulman Thanks very much for your kind words Felix. I really do aspire to be full of love, but like all of us, I do not always achieve it.
@1hopefulman (32461)
@innertalks What counts is that we don't stop trying as we all fail at times.