Cancelled

I was going to meet a friend for coffee at a bakery. She messaged me that she is sick, so I am home mowing outside. Cleaning inside as well. The good thing is I get more time with myLot this way. I will have to fix something for lunch soon, though. Hopefully your plans are going well.
I am thinking of going to get an updated phone. The battery on mine need replacing and I am trying to decide soon. You will be with your friend when she is well.
I hope you can figure out the problem on your phone.
@GardenGerty I requested a new one since I am thinking it's the battery. I can't find one on amazon
@sharon6345 That should fix the problem.
I am mylotting and will have dinner shortly. I had a good day time.
I had my noon meal just now. I am still doing lots of stuff around the house.
@cintol (6420)
I hate when I have plans with someone like that and they cancel, I get all ready to go and then I am stuck in the house. Hope you will get to go soon, its always nice to get out of the same routine to do something different
I had clothes picked out but had not gotten dressed yet. I put on mowing clothes then and went to work.
@cintol (6420)
@GardenGerty Still, weren't you excited to be able to go
@cintol Yes, but I was also excited to have my house to myself to do some stuff. I am easy going. We will get together when she feels better. I am also excited to go to herb class next Friday.
@bunnybon7 (36529)
• Holiday, Florida
no plans except to survive and care for myself like make sure i do things on time. daughter is sleeping from working last night and "mr. useless" has not come out of the room for hours. hes either sleeping also, so he can pace all night or playing a video game
It is important for you to be on a good routine. I hope you can get what you need.
@bunnybon7 (36529)
• Holiday, Florida
@GardenGerty thanks dear. i been making it work so far
@bunnybon7 If they cannot be up to help you, then things should be prepared in advance.
@patgalca (14410)
• Orangeville, Ontario
My husband made a last minute decision to go away to visit his family. He was supposed to be gone from Saturday to Saturday but his return flight was cancelled due to mechanical issues. So he returned Sunday night. First thing this morning he has gone golfing. I am pretty po'd about that. I do have a lot of work to do today on the computer, I just wish I could sit out in the sun. I won't be able to see the computer out there.
I know, things seldom seem to be fair or right. Take a few minutes and go out anyway.
@patgalca (14410)
• Orangeville, Ontario
@GardenGerty I got hung up on work stuff and a printer that has decided its life is over. Today I'm off to buy a new one.
@patgalca Things break, and that is very frustrating.
@CinnamonGrl (5807)
• Paradise, California
Well heck, I'm sorry it was cancelled, but I'm glad to see you here. Idon't know how far I'll get on myLot. My space bar isn't working half the time.And my eyes seem bad. I read your post "it's snowing" LOL. Rather than mowing.
I hate it when I read things wrong. I will be okay with skipping the bakery this morning. I have not seen this friend to visit in a really long time.
• Paradise, California
@GardenGerty You write "bakery" and I'm immediately drooling fora jelly donut, lol
@CinnamonGrl See, it is just a trap. All that luscious good stuff. Of course I was considering bringing home bierocks for a meal, too.
@GardenGerty Sorry you friend got sick and could not meet you, but, if your friend showed up then you would not get all this done.
This is very true. It will come around again when she feels better. Meanwhile I like what I got done.
@GardenGerty That is good that you accomplished what you set out to do. I hope she feels better soon.
It's raining here now at 9am. We need to do a few 'outside' things before we move on with our caravan. We should have done all this stuff before the rain started. It's easy to be wise in hindsight.
We had rain overnight. Unfortunately I had left some rugs on the line. They came to mind about the time the lightning started.
@GardenGerty Oh no, I've done this too. Suddenly remembered washing when it's really too late to bring it in.
Hope you have a good afternoon. My day is drawing to a close now.
I had a busy and productive day. I slept well.
Hope your day ahead is a great one too!!!
I filled the day with lots of work. I slept soundly afterwards.
@peachpurple (12875)
Hope your friend recovers. What's her illness?
Probably just a summer cold or allergies. When we roomed together in college she would get strep throat a lot.
Our cloudy morning turned into a sunny afternoon so that make me happy. I got some things done around the house earlier and hopefully I can sit and relax and read a bit this afternoon. Hope you find something fun to do after your mowing, etc today
I pushed and pulled more furniture.
Well, at least you get to hang around the house.
That is what I have missed when working. Now I just need to figure out a way to finance it.
Do your allergies act up when you do that?
No. I do not seem to have pollen and grass allergies. Now this morning, after the rain, I am a mess. I believe it is something to do with mold. I am always sick when working at school.